or Connect

Posts by Dazabrit

Exactly. OS X on an iPad is a terrible idea, same as it always was. You end up with a mish mass of interfaces and inputs that are paired with hardware not suitable for the form factor! I'm happy they're sticking to growing iOS and pushing their mobile hardware & software to create an optimised & efficient OS X competitor  for thin MultiTouch + ForceTouch form factors.
I'm still 50/50 on this argument ;) I'm all for new paradigms but the new one isn't working as well as the old one yet in a lot of ways. For instance iCloud Drive is great but it automatically syncs everything across all devices so 30GB worth of material from my iPhone is suddenly taking very precious space from my Mac's local flash storage! Selective sync or cloud only storage with smart local caching on the Mac side would go a long way to making the iCloud system work a...
I thought it was silly at first as the iPad mini is still very popular, especially with the lady folk! But maybe they're simply addressing the desire for smaller screens with the latest iPhones & possibly a bigger iPod down the line? It does appear that the iPhone is starting to canabalise the iPad line again on the consumer side so maybe they want/need to switch it up? This approach would allow them to forge ahead with the iPad as more of a 'computer-like' experience...
Great comparison! ISIS 'MURDERS' people based upon extreme views whereas Snowden pulled back the curtain to show people/organisations out there taking you for a mug and snooping on your private activities.They're essentially the same thing.
Hey Dacloo!   I agree with most of your points (especially battery life) but some of these things are subjective so just wanted to throw my hat in to the ring in case people stumble across this and are interested in purchasing!   First off it makes sense for Appleinsider to review this camera (they are a bit late though!) as BlackMagic Design are arguably the closest aligned to Apple in terms of design and hardware support. They have always championed the use of Mac...
I know what you're saying but I don't think it's 'completely removed'. Developing more efficient and sustainable technologies and processes can cater to both sides of the argument? 
I have to say I don't understand the skeptic POV in the slightest. Whether you believe the Science or not is irrelevant in my opinion. I see it as an issue that can only do good for the one home we have.   Sustainability is something we should strive for in every area of life, no? Why be lazy and wasteful? Being 'green' is helpful to productivity, efficiency, economy, health, ecosystems and overall sustainability. Sounds in line with Apple's whole ethos to me. 
Seems to me.. Beats are a great match for Apple in lots of ways! * Bringing their streaming service in to the fold + who knows what engineering talent & intellectual property they have (or products in the pipeline) * Jimmy Iovine pitching music streaming to Steve Jobs 10 years ago and responsible for building one hell of a brand in arguably a pretty niche sector. Whether you like the products or not that's the sort of driven character who melds pretty nicely with Apple's...
I don't know about 'needing' 16GB RAM, this seems like madness to me to be honest... I design, animate and produce videos on an 11" MacBook air with 4GB RAM!!! :) Not for everyone I must admit but my machine still zips through multiple apps perfectly fine whilst cutting, rendering, using Adobe CC and more. I never have fewer than 6 apps open at a time and it never feels sluggish!   I've used all kinds of Macs across the years with varying low and high end configurations...
Although I agree (for the most part) there are fascinating elements to the Loch that fuel the stories. Although it's essentially 'just a lake' it's still incredibly deep, there's very poor visibility due to the peat content and it contains huge underwater caverns. These are the things that really fuel the imagination. The tales/myths are great for the imagination (especially for children) and the whole community thrives from the tourism so try not to be too hard on them! :)