or Connect

Posts by jido

If I remember correctly, the manual of the iPod mentions that you shouldn't wait for the battery to run down before recharging. That will reduce the battery life. You need to deplete it once in a while to recalibrate it though, so that you can get full benefit of the charge it holds. Just avoid doing it too often.
The alternate colours are not required in Columns view though. Because there is only one info per line, the file name. You are right for List view.You are mistaken for Mail. If you delete a message, the message below that one is selected. Except if you reverse the sorting order, in which case the message above is selected. In any case it is the next message in the list.
PHP web gallery JAlbum .Mac PHPic, but it is still at a very early stage (pet project of mine!)
You can use IRC to chat! Get pircd Beta One from http://pircd.sourceforge.net/ Double-click "pircd" to start the program. Then get X-chat from http://xchataqua.sourceforge.net/ For the PC users, get mirc from Tucows The server is your computer name The port is 6667 The channel is any channel you like (#chat for example) Have fun!!! Edit: direct download for Xchat Aqua 0.11.0
Prevent fingerprints on your iPod with this exclusive product! Fabulous Furs [Chilling] -- Denis.
[quote]Originally posted by suckfuldotcom: eye bee tee el ess dee sea
SdC is your signature, but do the other initials mean? Google pointed me to a company that sells cars on the internet, an educational site for lawyers, and a labels manufacturer ;-) That doesn't make sense for me.
I had a dream. I was standing in a very large room. The room was full of people of all colours, all sexes and all religions. They were going like mad, running, shouting, jumping and climbing to the walls. While I was observing, a voice spoke to my heart; it said "This is a great mistery". Then a veil fell on my eyes, and I was taken from the big room. When my eyes opened again, there was only one man standing there. The man I saw was black like an angel. He was saying...
[quote]Originally posted by Michaelm8000: If you want to suft the net check, E-mail, Right a letter, or make an iMove OS X is great. But if you want to Try to fix your system, setup users with selected folder they can acsses, mess with network settings, connect to a server, anything slightly advanced OS X is not intuitive and takes time and ether far amount of computer knolage or a users manual. This kinda pisses me off! OS X has SO much potental in these areas!...