or Connect

Posts by shompa

Nope. This is the real iPad3. The iPad3 that was released was a desperate product when plans did go wrong. TSMC production of A6 tanked and Qualcomms 28nm baseband chip was delayed. This lead to the desperate A5X thicker battery. Apple should of course have waited and released the real iPad3. Apple wants to release the new iPad in late Q3-early Q4 to maximise holiday season. This is the new Apple. About maximising profits. Steve's Apple was about making the greatest...
I feel gay just watching the add. Its a subliminal message to make me love penis.
This is PC all over again. Today 70% of PCs have malware and/or Virus. And Google uses Linux/Unix. The most secure OS there is. This is solved in ten minutes by Google, if they wanted it. They need to certify that the program is malware free to have it on their app store. The problem is that Google can't do that since they would be open for law suites. Google would be responsible to remove all pirate apps, including emulators/roms and all that fun stuff. And one of the...
Apple have a huge problem. They are to big. Apple needs about 30K wafers starts per month. This is rapidly growing to about 55K wafers starts in 2014-15. Apple needs a whole foundry by themselves. The best way is to buy an idle plant from Intel or that Apple pays TSMC a bunch of money for a whole line to them selves. Having an own high quality foundry would be a huge advantage for Apple. Especially since they will move everything to their own A class SoC. Todays A6 is...
These workers would be my hero if they demonstrated against the designed flaw "Purple Haze" when people take pictures. Yes. All digital cameras have Purple Haze. Yes. Don't take pictures of the sun. But iPhone 5 have a design flaw in the camera and Apple won't recognise it since its many billions of dollars cost. This is what's important in Tim Cooks Apple. Release unfinished products to get money. Steve: Make the greatest products possible. Then make money, to be able...
How can Elop still be employed by Nokia? He is (allegedly) clinical insane. Nokia. Nr1 phone company in the world. Great pipeline of MeeGo products. Nokia could produce 50 dollar phones and make profit on them. World largest smartphone seller. Enter Elop. He killed of sales/symbian by making it obsolete over a year before replacement products where ready. MSFT pays a fee to Nokia. Nokia gladly hands over all patents maps that MSFT uses i Windows 8. Elop closes all...
Everyone with an iPhone5 I know have this problem.  Purple haze on ordinary pictures. Something that does not appear on other cameras/phones including the iPhone4S.    Many of the Apple fans/users I know are returning their iphones. Something I have not seen in over 12 years following Apple products. This is huge.  Antenna gate (that was really a non issue, since it was a USA/AT&T problem) can't compare to this. Lens covers solves the problem. Maybe Apple will...
This is what I hate most about Apple as a shareholder.    If Apple wants to give shares to its employees: Buy them from the market + buy the same amount more and destroy them.   Now Apple just prints more shares and dilutes the shareholders shares. Many of AAPL dips are when these insane stock grants are sold off. My strategy would not penalise shareholders and instead give them a minimal boost. 
People seems to forget that all Android vendors already pays a protection fee to MSFT. 5-15 dollar per device. MSFT charges Nokia 5 dollar per MSFT license. (list price is 15).    This won't drive vendors to MSFT, since they want to sell phones. Samsung makes billions on its Android phones.    The more funny thing is how Android is killing the telephone market. Only Samsung and Apple are making profit. Rest of the vendors loose money.  And for what? I still...
  If it even was seconds. Its less then that!   A webpage is usually about 1 meg. If you got real world 40Mbit 3G it takes 0.2 seconds to load the page. With 80Mbit LTE it takes 0.4 sec.    Tech nerds that love to have long spec list with WAP,GPRS,LTE,HSPA+,BT4-EDR,AMOLED,803.11AC,5.5inch,Android 4.11 build 6969 and so on...   Ordinary people care about the experience. No one buys a car just because one car have better tech specs. Computer nerds needs to understand that...