or Connect

Posts by shompa

People seems to forget that all Android vendors already pays a protection fee to MSFT. 5-15 dollar per device. MSFT charges Nokia 5 dollar per MSFT license. (list price is 15).    This won't drive vendors to MSFT, since they want to sell phones. Samsung makes billions on its Android phones.    The more funny thing is how Android is killing the telephone market. Only Samsung and Apple are making profit. Rest of the vendors loose money.  And for what? I still...
  If it even was seconds. Its less then that!   A webpage is usually about 1 meg. If you got real world 40Mbit 3G it takes 0.2 seconds to load the page. With 80Mbit LTE it takes 0.4 sec.    Tech nerds that love to have long spec list with WAP,GPRS,LTE,HSPA+,BT4-EDR,AMOLED,803.11AC,5.5inch,Android 4.11 build 6969 and so on...   Ordinary people care about the experience. No one buys a car just because one car have better tech specs. Computer nerds needs to understand that...
Sweden. I pay actually less then 10 dollars and we have 25% sales tax here!  When you have used your 10 gig, you can still use the data plan without extra cost. They just throttle down to 384Kbit. And 384Kbit is the exact original spec of 3G.  Fun how 3G have gone from 384Kbit to over 40Mbit today in just 12 years. We will see the same with LTE. I love technology :)
  The rumour is that the new Qualcomm chip is a world chip.    I still feel cheated by Apple. Bought the 4G iPad only to find out that LTE does not work in my country.    Best case scenario is that Apple bumps iPads 14 september. If they are going to bump the spec for the mini connector, Apple can with pretty small effort change the baseband chip for world use. If Apple also started to use 32nm SoC they could make iPad3+ the ultimate tablet. 
I am amazed that 47% of people are sane. Having 100 Mbit (100Mbit is 4G. LTE is not 4G. LTE advance is 4G)  in you phone is nothing you need. Not as long as most countries have crazy data plans. Why would you download a blu ray to your phone?    Best case scenario is that LTE makes bandwidth cheaper for the cell operators. The same day you can have an unlimited plan for a normal price, many can pull the plug to their XDSL lines and cable modems. Many telephone...
Once again you are rewarded if you are using pirated software.    I wanted to be legal and use my uptodate code, but it does not work.  So, the only mac that is "legal" in my house have problem. I can't accept that the world largest company is this incompetent. Siri, MobileMe, This: Apple have no Internet competence. Apple clearly showed that they don't think its important since they started to use Azure and Windows servers.    This is the reason why Siri...
Apple blames Quicksync for only supporting new Macs. Funny that Ipad2+ supports Airplay mirroring and it does not have Quick sync. In the real world: All graphics cards since 2007 have H264 decoding/encoding in them. Apple could write solution for these graphics cards if they wanted. But no. Lazy/Greedy. A less then 2 year old 3000K mac can't support this feature. This is why many people hate Apple. This makes me angry!
I want the tech press to start to educate users why Google/Facebook have "free" services. www.google.com/dashboard.  It's ok to data mine as long as the customers understand that THEY  are the commodity for Google and Facebook.    I like Google. But I don't want to be data mined. Why not have a google payed service where there is no data mining?    I have to say that Googles table looks like a quality product. I don't like the design. But this is more the IKEA...
Google have to loose money on this project. If Tegra 3 is manufactured at 40nm, the SoC cost about 40-50 dollar.    I understand Google. They make money on advertising, not on the hardware. The funny thing is that iOS have generated more advertising money for Google then Android.
  Iphone 1,1 Iphone 3G 1,2 Iphone 3Gs 2,1 Iphone 4 3,1 Iphone 4 CDMA 3,3 Iphone 4S 4,1 The new Iphone 5,1   Apple thinks its Iphone 5,1  (the next version)