or Connect

Posts by shompa

Those stickers are fun. I bought a Sony Vaio a month ago. 7 different stickers. From Intel,Nvidia,3Dvision, Genuine Microsoft and so on... Total crap including all crap ware inside the computer.
The first Macbook Air is from when the Intel and Apple relationship still was good. Intel designed a special smaller CPU just for the original Macbook Air. This created this whole market making billions for both Intel and Apple. To bad that Intel and Apples relationship have gone bad and that Intel now tries to punish Apple by subsidizing other PC vendors. It will be a great day when we stop play with X86 and move back to RISC. With universal binaries Apple could...
Intel makes CPU/Motherboard/ and a bit more things in Ultrabooks. They do the same things for Apple in Macbook Air. So why is Intel subsidization some customers with hundreds of millions of dollars when they only combat Apple who also uses Intel stuff? The only logical reason is that Intel knows that Apple will switch to ARM someday. And Apple should do it. The integrated platform makes it possible for Apple to have same/better performence on ARM then Intel....
Maybe not. Apple have pays Pegatron to tool up for making macbook airs. If Pegatron starts to use same tools to make compedetors products its really shady. But this is the problem with outsourcing. Nothing stops Pegatron from make a "Samsung" and start to build their own Ultrabooks with the same design as Macbook Air. This is how Samsung/HTC/LG have done in history to become what they are today. HTC would not exist if idiotic telephone companies like Ericsson did not...
If A6 is manufactured on 28nm manufacturing, it will be a quad core CPU. No one single dual core ARM is manufactured at 28nm. I would be very surpassed if ARM15 is not used, and that is a quad core part paired with PowerVR6. That is the only way you can drive 4 times more pixels without speed penalty.
The content providers have always hated Apple. Apple wanted DRM free ACC in Itunes. Content providers refaced. Later the same content providers licensed DRM free MP3s to Amazon and others. Apple had to change its price structure to content providers liking before they were allowed to take away DRM. Still today many "experts" believe that Itunes music is DRMed. We now see the same song and dance number again. But this time we don't have Jobs that convoke...
How do I edit DV footage in FCP X? Works fine in old FCP, but not in the crazy FCP X.
But how. I for example hate StreetView. I have not given Google permission to take picture of my house. To show my cars/motorbikes that are parked in my drive way. No wonder that crime is on the rise. The thief's can see on maps exactly where people lives, what kind of cars they have, how the neighbors are and so on. The funniest thing is that Google are honest about this. They say: Don't search for anything that you don't want anybody else to find out. Google saves...
Google: We have the world largest warez tracker with Google search engine. We have the world largest pirated video collection in YouTube. If your pirated stuff its here, its up to you to demand that its taken down. Meanwhile we make money of it. We have people in Apples board room that saw the Iphone prototypes. We cloned the Iphone. We track our users, datamine and other fun stuff. We love knowing gender, telephone number and other stuff so we can get higher...
Different stuff for different people. I want to look at blu rays. Had to buy an MacMini with graphic card to be able to see bluray. Worked great. Then Bluray 3D was released and I had to swap to a HDMI 1.4 MacMini. Why have 50 inch TVs and watch 720P? Only blu ray have the full 1080P resolution. Its also fun to have a couple of thousends of TV shows/movies connected to the mini using thunderbolt/USB.