or Connect

Posts by waybacmac

I'm of the mind that Apple should just keep the "OSX" moniker, redefining the "X" as a reference to the system's Unix roots.
Believe it or not I've got 8.0.2 going on my old 4s. Working pretty well, too, without having to turn off any animations or such. Took me a good long time to get everything set the way I wanted. Even installed SwiftKey. A bit slow to get going. Otherwise ok once I get typing but I'm not overly impressed.
In light of the lower risk to normal Mac users, I'm guessing Apple is concentrating on fixing their own servers first. If it's that easy to patch, why all the panic? Well, I agree with you that Apple should have just let people download the album if they wanted to instead of pushing it out willy-nilly. To my surprise I actually liked the album when I played it.
Generally speaking, the Timberlake/Fallon ads don't impress me much. The ad titled "Huge" plays right into the hands of those who criticize Apple for adopting features already available on competitor products, then acting like they (Apple) just discovered it.
Not if Apple gets into the fresh produce market. Anyone for Applebeets? 
Agreed but why not call it Apple Beats? I think that sounds better than iTunes Radio. Radio is kinda…well…old tech.  
Don't be too sure. Look how long Apple stuck with Firewire; and SCSI before that. But honestly, I think going with USB would be the smarter thing to do.
You are so right. I heard all the same complaints all the way back to the first day iO6 came out. It's kinda like watching a car race down the street to be first at the next red light. I'm much more interested in hearing about people's first impressions and experiences with the new iOS.
Somehow this seems so appropriate: http://dilbert.com/strips/comic/2014-09-08/
I like Apple. I like PayPal. Apple should buy PayPal. Would make me happy.