or Connect

Posts by waybacmac

I have no idea if anyone will read this post but that wish list in the library has finally appeared in my iTunes. Don't what caused it to suddenly show up. Now in the library to left of the button for the iTunes Store is a new button with three short horizontal lines (a "hamburger" icon?) just like the one in the store that gets me my wish list. I can buy things or edit the list to delete items and there is a Preview feature.
I've had the same experience while in Europe, mainly Germany. Another nice point with Amazon is if you do use a foreign Amazon site, Amazon has a way to convert the local currency to dollars when charging to an America credit card. If you understand the local language go to Amazon Help, look for "Information for English speaking customers" > Payment Options > Related Topics > Amazon Currency Converter. Also I found that I could go to a local video rental store for movies...
Very clever. So when Samsung decides to start using sapphire on their devices, they'll need to get a license from Apple to mount it in the same clean and secure manner. Gold iPhone with sapphire display - that's what I call geek bling!
Like my mother used to say, the problem with building anything foolproof is that the Almighty keeps making better fools.
Same here, just one time. An Apple Genius once told me to go through my phone every now and then and manually close apps I'm not using. Ironically that was when I had a problem with iOS 6. Maybe that's why 7's been working fine for me. No problems with mine (knock on wood  )
I like the ads. They are positive and tasteful. But what really makes them stand out is looking at the ads from the other guys - especially Microsoft's Surface and Samsung's. No reality there, just cheap actors pretending to be "typical" business people or families.
Wait! What? MS is going to put this on iOS in fall 2014!?! And both are going to use Bing…hmmm. Can't wait to ask each the same question and get different search results. 
Just looked for the thing on Amazon. Four ratings: 1 x 3⭐️, 1 x 2⭐️, 2 x 1⭐️, avg 1.8. Not good. First review was particularly disturbing. His Galileo bricked right after a firmware upgrade and Motrr has not answered any of the guy's emails for help. I like the concept but I wouldn't touch the thing until there are much, much better reviews.
Another mushroom cloud in SJ's thermonuclear war.
Can you imagine if this were Microsoft? They'd call it something like the Microsoft Windows Television Entertainment Experience Center for Home, Office, and Mobile.