or Connect

Posts by waybacmac

Hmm…give it a nicer, smaller shape…add a wrist band…might have something there.  
I don't believe Apple has ever dropped its prices straight to the level of competitors. If things don't sell they drop the price but always stay a good bit more expensive than the rest of the field.
Note the article about an 8GB iPhone 5c. There's your 4S replacement. UK today, worldwide (almost) tomorrow.
OK, the current model's price will drop anyway when it becomes last year's model. Give the 2014 model the fingerprint sensor and a 64-bit processor and I'll bet that the selling curve will zoom upward.
I won't be happy until there's a big Apple logo on Ferrari's Formula 1 car. Forza Ferrari, y'all! 
 You also forgot she is Korean-American. Born and raised in the USA. Harvard grad.
Don't know if this is of any help but I looked into my Library folder at /Preferences/Audio and found two sets of .plist files: one pair apparently renamed and the other pair created today just at the time I upgraded. com.apple.audio.DeviceSettings.plist com.apple.audio.DeviceSettings.plist~origcom.apple.audio.SystemSettings.plistcom.apple.audio.SystemSettings.plist~orig Maybe you or someone smarter than either of us can figure out if your problem involves these...
How about a Kickstarter project to raise money to pay the sculptor to change the head from Stave Jobs to that of Steve Ballmer and send it to Microsoft?  
I guess I'm just paranoid. As I started to create my Disney account I saw that I had to agree to let my private information go to unnamed third parties who have agreed to protect my information in accordance with "their own policies". How can I trust the policies of third parties when I don't know who they are? All this means, of course, they effectively can sell or use my info any way they want, including targeted spam, spam, spam. Sadly, this is not an option; it is a...
In 50 years, people would walk by that thing and ask, "Who's that and what did he do wrong?"