or Connect

Posts by dysamoria

Laptop GPU defects... This has to stop. I'm disinclined to buy another MacBook because my 3,1 MacBook Pro died from a nvidia failure and these keep showing up in the news. Makes me wonder what the lifespan of the new Mac Pro is. Four years isn't acceptable for any computer.
So it's ugly and harder to read like the rest of Apple's "new" design changes... Yay.
It's been relatively easy to boycott Microsoft in my personal life, but clearly not in my professional life. Samsung, on the other hand...they've got their hands in just about every market possible and their stuff is decent quality, though probably exactly because they copy the hell out of everyone else. Looking for a new tv? Dominated by Samsung. Looking for a new range/oven for your kitchen? Unless you pay above medium price ranges, also lots of Samsung. How about air...
Twice the RAM compared to before... I guess they're expecting the next OSX to be a real pig.
Big deal. I already don't use the app. It's a piece of crash prone garbage. I just use the mobile website. Which is a slow piece of garbage.
The calculator GUI has zero distinctiveness between numerical buttons and everything else. The plain flat perfect squares without spaces between them make each button blend in to the whole thing to an undesirable level. It all just looks the same. The expended view is even worse. It's just awful. Worst calculator app GUI I've seen in a long time. It looks like the early 80s with sharper lines.
Flash is only good for this: http://www.fat-pie.com/ And this: http://homestarrunner.com/
I would never get enough value in trade to make it worthwhile for me to buy a new phone. If somehow I end up with a new phone some day (I'm on iPhone 4), I'll pass my current phone on to a friend that doesn't have a good phone, for free, which is what I did with my previous iPhone (original).
I don't care who's problem it really is. I see IMAP problems on other providers (I don't use Mail with gmail). If it's incompatibility with other mail clients or mail servers, Apple needs to do compatibility testing and come up with solutions. Pressuring other providers into fixing non-standard IMAP execution is certainly within their ability, if not their will.
Typical geek blames user nonsense. Don't bother using that crap on me because I'm not an insecure end user like you're used to insulting.