or Connect

Posts by dysamoria

Are those new(?) pedal board effects in Logic X?
The nationalist pride and flag abuse in the USA makes some of us USA citizens feel gross too. I find the USA flag to represent arrogance any more.
I'm all for removing the confederate flag from all places that are promoting and "honoring" it, and especially from government properties, but the banning of it from historical games is too far. I'm not sure it's great to constantly rehash the civil war in games, but that's a bit of a different topic. The USA is still fighting that war. Well, many people in the south are. I've never found reenactment to be particularly healthy either. Maybe cutting out the games is a way...
Yup. Why take care of the people at home in regard to actual social issues, when you can ignore social issues and use FUD as a reason to maintain a corporate-influenced program of espionage and warfare for "security" and "securing access to resources"...?
Well, they aren't looking after our interests, clearly. Just their own political agendas. And corporate agendas, because... plutocratic oligarchy.Above the law they dictate, yes. If any civilian did things like this, it would be considered terrorism and the "patriot" act would be used to put them away as enemies of the state.
So, once there are no buttons at all, how will we escape an unresponsive app?
So that puts it in line with Apple's current design taste.
"Rights owners", not musicians. Same old same old.
I remember when I wanted to be able to make music, and all I was offered was the rote memorization of notation that I never could find a way to learn that's compatible with my learning style. Along came computer tech and I started making music and learning on my own. I also ended up buying/acquiring "actual" instruments to add to my electronic sounds.I'm a bit pissy about "best makin' producas" myself, though, hah hah..Get off my lawn!
"Too thin" includes the letter shape width, not just the stroke's thickness (thinness).