or Connect

Posts by dysamoria

"Clean" new look? Ugly unfinished look, you mean.
Other anomalies... Like duplicate display of the same message as part of a threaded conversation, where deletion of one deletes the other fake duplicate too, and undoing deletion sometimes gives you the proper view of one message?
I'm so sick of this waste of resources. The whole patent system needs to be utterly wiped out and started fresh with some really strict limitations on what's patentable.
Can we post reviews? Then it would be a useful (to the public) feedback mechanism. The public cannot view the feedback sent to Apple in the normal feedback web pages. PS: The App Store has been a GUI disaster since iOS 6. I can't believe they haven't replaced it in iOS 7. Do the pages slide like native iOS components yet, or are their gesture behaviors still wrong?
Oh, so health is an "entitlement problem" for the spoiled liberals?Idiot. Health is a right. Otherwise you cannot pursue that BS American dream and personal accountability BS you libertarian and republican nuts are always flogging.
The American dream is a lie.
Jesus Christ, some of you people are unbelievable, attempting to ignore some basic facts and twist reality so you can use the "users are doing it wrong, and Apple is not at fault" narrative. And yes, the document did "automatically save". That's explicitly a feature of the OS and Apple apps since 10.7.Et cetera.
So not relevant to Apple news.
Microsoft isn't as wrong as you think. Listen to actual iWork users: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5468056?tstart=0
That seems to be what they did. Apparently only Keynote avoided the slaughter, though previous users all seem to dislike the side bar formatting thing (I was suspicious of its screen wasting when they showed it during the keynote).Since the last iWork was released in 2009, I've been wondering why it was left abandoned for so long. Did they only have one developer working on it? Did he leave Apple and leave his code a mess? Did they find it was so impossible to port to iOS...