or Connect

Posts by dysamoria

Then why are you calling them good or great??
What's "on time?" If it's ready then it's ready. If it's buggy, or not optimized, it's not ready. It could be another year for all I care about timetables, so long as they optimize it and make it faster and more efficient than the last two versions!
Agreed. The social engineering has been done. You can't undo it in only one place.From reading the wording printed in the article, they DIDN'T actually apologize. Corporations in the USA rarely do. Apple has, interestingly, but I'm unaware of others.
At that level, they don't hire from the primary workforce. They, stupidly, only hire their own kind: wealthy older white males that were already at executive levels elsewhere. It's a small collection of people and it's stagnant.
  Probably doesn't matter to him, ultimately. He's probably already set for life. And he could just make a lateral move to another CEO position elsewhere just by surface features alone ("CEO of BB").
And this source has nothing to say about Mac Pros? This source is only "well connected" to portable product info?
"...by simply entering entering a..." Typos in stories here are not a surprise.
My story is very similar. But it was Windows and PCs that drove me to try Macs. I got in when OS X had just come out. It was aweful and insulted what the classic os had been. But that changed a couple years later, when I was saying goodbye permanently to BeOS and the Haiku community. I got a MacBook Pro and felt much more comfortable. Far fewer annoyances. Then an iPhone. iPhone sort of saves me on a regular basis. Funny thing is, the maps app was a last second addition to...
Disappointed?? WHO CARES! "Oh my goodness, we can't take advantage of any new Apple publicity to buy and sell stocks! Boo hoo!!" say the stock trading whiners. Wall Street destroyed the economy. Tough crap for their "disappointment". Half of them should be in prison right now. I hope Apple buys all its stock back and goes private some day. Public ownership sucks for everyone involved except the "preferred shareholders." Public ownership has nothing to do with "investing"...
Exactly. It's all perception. Public ownership is the playground of people that have no function in society but have managed to entrench themselves into a position of power and influence by being big mouthed opinion spouts. Impressions, opinions and claims are constantly swinging the stock voodoo up and down and none of it has anything to do with the actual performance of the company in question. It's a distortion for the interests of the analysts. Like news companies...