or Connect

Posts by dysamoria

Sounds like another very easily ignored anti-discrimination pledge.
Still not interested.
Yes!! I can't believe this is considered "good". Ive is not a GUI designer. He's ruining Apple's sense of GUI design excellence. Clueless!!!
That must be new to this update. Did they fix the file association problem where Mac OS wouldn't let you configure Pages docs to open in '09?
Yup. This "update" is still miles away from being an upgrade compared to the '09 versions.
Once again I'm sitting on money to buy an iPad, but with iOS 7 a disaster of bugs and GUI sickness, I don't feel like I want one any more. Sad. iPad Air is wasted on iOS 7.
This is just too common now. When is the industry going to deal with this at the fundamental level? These chips aren't built for heat tolerance in portables. This is what killed my MacBook Pro 3,1. Because of it, I refuse to let my newer 5,5 MacBook Pro get intensive GPU and CPU activity. Makes it less a workstation and more an Internet console.
If you hate them so much, why did you buy it? Or are you talking about a workplace fridge?Watching Samsung's shameless behavior in the cell phone market has lead to me crossing them off my list of future products (all I have are two computer displays, and neither are particularly impressive).
I've become increasingly resistive to logging into the Google monopoly on websites. I stay logged out of Google unless checking Gmail, and I never bother logging into YouTube to comment or even rate (not a real loss there). Why? My Internet searches are my business, not for marketing purposes. I hate both marketing and advertising in specific. There's almost zero accountability and advertising seems to be nearly 100% misdirection and lying. Between corporate news agencies...
I expect this product category to be an abysmal failure. I don't know anyone that wears a watch... nor any other electronic "wearables". It's a speculation fad.