or Connect

Posts by steveklein

Apology accepted. But I'm still banned.  
Not quite. When I first tried posting, I included a link to my infractions page.   When I clicked "submit," I got an error saying that I didn't have permission to post.  It took me a few tries before I figured out what the problem was.   Apparently, a non-admin can't post a link to a page that only admins are permitted to view.   Here's the URL I tried posting, but formatted so as to not appear as a link: http://forums.appleinsider.com [slash]...
I've committed the sin of signing up for a duplicate account, but please read this whole message before you judge me.   I signed up a couple years ago with my preferred username of stevenjklein.   At some point in the past, that account somehow became banned. I was never given any reason, and since I was banned, I couldn't post a message asking for an explanation.   My stevenjklein infractions page shows zero infractions. I only ever posted two messages using...
I've committed the sin of signing up for a duplicate account, but please read this whole message before you judge me.   I signed up a couple years ago with my preferred username of stevenjklein.   At some point in the past, my account somehow became banned. I was never given any reason, and since I was banned, I couldn't post a message asking for an explanation.   But if you go to my infractions page, you'll see I have zero infractions.  I only ever posted...
I've committed the sin of signing up for a duplicate account, but please read this whole message before you judge me.   I signed up a couple years ago with my preferred username of stevenjklein.   At some point in the past, my account somehow became banned. I was never given any reason, and since I was banned, I couldn't post a message asking for an explanation.   But if you go to my infractions page, you'll see I have zero infractions.  I only ever posted...
Normally you hold down the Option key to see all bootable partitions.   But if you want to boot to the Recovery partition, you have to hold down Command-R.
  Who says it included the US?