or Connect

Posts by franksargent

I don't need an argument, as there is nothing to argue about, as you all are all too busy holding each other's corks.Pop off.
Go back to the start of this thread, read the first dozen posts.If that isn't the perfect example of a circle jerk, I don't know what is.Now beat it.
Cum again?
The USACE is the governing body for permitting purposes.Building berms along hundreds of miles of coastline would take many, many billions of dollars, and take many many years to boot.The Mississippi Delta?You need suitable materials, that means non-cohesive materials, e. g. sand (from land sources), muds, silts, and clays won't do, sorry Bucko.Of all the stupid talk I've heard, and as a former employee of the USACE ERDC CHL (Coastal and Hydraulics Laboratory), the...
The jizz is just starting to fly.
No, it's you all's circle jerk.You all need to bone up on the facts.
And quoting things out of context, is what exactly? Not a sign of any sort of genius mind you. In fact just the opposite.
Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it No one wants to be defeated Showin' how funky and strong is your fight It doesn't matter who's wrong or right Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it No one wants to be defeated Showin' how funky and strong is your fight It doesn't matter who's wrong or right Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it No one wants to be defeated Showin' how funky and strong is your fight It doesn't matter who's wrong or right Just beat it, beat it Beat...
Stop right there.No you have not proved it. Not to the point of your opening post. Impeachment.The offer, whatever the offer actually was, TBD, was apparently tendered in July, Sestak made his official announcement in running for the Senate in August.AFAIK, no promise was made, a government position was offered per the rule of law.