or Connect

Posts by franksargent

Now if you are talking about facts, and PAC contributions, Obama did not receive a single red cent of BP PAC money.100% private campaign contributions from private individuals as far as BP is concerned.Too bad you can't handle the actual truth.Next.
The part where he received private campaign contributions from private individual's part.What part of private campaign contributions from private individuals did you have trouble understanding?I provided the necessary links for you to prove that BP Corp. directly provided campaign contributions to Barack Obama.Since you can't prove that BP Corp. directly provided campaign contributions to Barack Obama there is nothing further to discuss.Next.
Prove it. MCCAIN, JOHN S.OBAMA, BARACK
Prove it.Private campaign contributions from private citizens.Oh my.
International Conference on Climate ChangeThe Heartland InstituteDon Easterbrook
Well on the one hand you're wrong, while on the other hand you're also wrong.
105 of these "peer reviewed" articles are from one urinal Energy & Environment;
Z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z ...This is new news now? NOT!Richard TolWarming is real - and has benefits (Dated Feburary 2, 2007)So articles that are already five and three years, respectively, clearly show Tol's biases. Z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z ...
This opinion piece doesn't even mention acid rain. Geoengineering?Hack the Planet: Science's Best Hope -- or Worst Nightmare -- for Averting Climate CatastropheSO2 good, CO2 bad.Really? Citation? Link? Author? Title?But no, just an obtuse reference to "a recent paper" in "the journal Climate Dynamics" well I'd like an actual citation, author(s) or even just the title of said paper.But no, he has books to sell, and a geoengineered SO2 agenda to promote.