or Connect

Posts by calden

It's just hard to find a forum where it's not populated by extremist, your either a iPhone guy or an Android guy. They never have any room for both it must be one or the other. It's okay that SolipsismX doesn't think MiniSD cards are useful, Apple doesn't use it so it's only logical that it must not be important, I get that. I do the same thing with Busch products. It's just the personal attacks that seem to happen a lot here that get me. If he didn't understand my post...
  Wow, okay then. You didn't ask for me to clarify, don't care. I said something negative against Apple and that's it, I've been written off. Yea, I'm sorry but you can have this forum sir, I will delete my membership. You know I was really excited to find Appleinsider but your response as a Senior person here wasn't very nice. I'm not going to fight you as I have read a lot of your posts and you are just a very nasty person. You also spend way to much time hear so I...
Well I'll tell you what, you can have them if you'll do what you wanted me to do with them. No reason to get emotional over pieces metal and wires partner. Everyone has their one personal preferences and it's great that you don't need external storage but some of us thinks it's a pretty handy feature especially when you use the phone as a storage device. I guess it doesn't matter as the iPhone doesn't support mounting the device as a normal storage device when connected...
  I can't believe Apple is still suing Samsung over their Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet. I mean do people actually buy those things. Apple owns the market why do they care about a product that's not selling. Especially when Samsung makes so many of the internals for Apple's iProducts. Can't these two just forget about it. I really don't see how anybody could mistake an ugly Samsung tablet  for a iPad anyway, stupid lawsuit, all of them stupid. 
  I think all AA battery chargers are bad. Do you ever get a full charge.
Oh these lawsuits, this is really getting out of hand. What online content provider doesn't have it's fair share of problems. I wish there was some sort of fine that could be given to these people who come up with these law suits. This goes for company's to with their ridiculous patent suits, tired of it. By the way I'm not one to complain about a free site but this forum isn't really intuitive, to much complexity and doesn't really work well with an iPad, kind of funny...
This is great news, 4+ inches. I recently purchased an iPhone 4s to replace my missing Samsung S2. After playing with it for about a week now I returned it today. My biggest complaint, the screen was; way, way to small. I'm not sure if any of you read my first post but I also missed having a file manager and a MiniSD card. I took the leap and installed Jail Break, big, big difference, if you own a iPhone and haven't done it yet, do it. Without it the iPhone for me anyway...
Whatever the outcome it's always stupid to choose an SSD option from Apple or extra memory for that matter due to their outrageous markup. I bought 2 256GB SSD drives that are 2 1/2 times the speed for 500CHF, Apple charges 750CHF for the pair and their much older and slower drives.
Yea but who wouldn't want to work for a computer game company in the 70's. Talk about being at the birth of something.
Hey thanks!No, no all from my DVD collection which is now over 1500 titles. I don't pirate, I'm a Christian who doesn't steal sir. I still prefer Divx, I get better quality and compression, MKV and AVI are not a codec, there media containers which by the way could also contain a MP4 .I'll take all of above, I like it when things continue to run in the background. I'm a big believer in state. Yes, most Android programs unless told not to can run in the background. Meegos...