or Connect

Posts by ifij775

This seems to be a copy of this video, and once again Samsung has no new ideas. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32C0eKRQVt8
It doesn't even seem to have much to do with Samsung
Yea, I didn't see this as a slight against Apple. It seemed to be making more fun of the litigious nature of pro-sports and "official sponsors" like what the Olympic Games sued over
DVR?! I don't think so. That's an obsolete technology invented for the old TV channel paradigm playing shows on a schedule. We have streaming video now. Watch what you want when you want.Now if only Apple could get shows in iTunes when they are aired instead of hours later. No I don't want to watch new episodes of Big Bang Theory the next day at 5am. Ugh
Good game and cool graphics, but seems pretty repetitive quickly
The Europeans will have to use Windows or Linux. The joke is on them.
Their delusion is a defense against this?! That's a ridiculous standard. This defense could practically eliminate extra damages for any patent not tested in court.
If that's the only update, I protest.
Inductive charging please, please, please. I don't know why plugging and unplugging are so bad, but they just are. It would be cool if they added this to the macbook pro, so I could just rest my phone on/near it
I believe the city has already ruled against that