or Connect

Posts by ifij775

This is a well known technique to get non-blurry shots, so I wonder what is novel about their algorithm. Cue Mark Cuban and his gang of SW patent nay-sayers...
It's a shame the PC market is waning, Macs really are incredibly better than all other Windows laptops
Wouldn't it be ironic if the whole manufacturing process was automated and just run by robots?
I predict he will say next to nothing interesting and it won't include anything we don't already know. But I can always hope.
Address the feature phone market? I can honestly say "Samsung can have at it".
Apple's income statements are rounded to the nearest $1M, regardless of their percentage of revenue or profit.
$1B is not a rounding error to any company
LOL I love this line. I believe Samsung recently doubled down on the stylus by purchasing Wacom stock.
My co-worker bought the first Kindle Fire, but was looking to get the Samsung for an upgrade. I'll bet customer loyalty on all Android devices is practically zero, and price is heading in the same direction. This is good and bad for Apple.
23 GB of free space on a 64 GB device is laughable. This should be listed as compromise #1