or Connect

Posts by ifij775

This seems useful if apple runs out of stock, but I think I would buy from apple first.
Apple continues to innovate and improve their products. While dell and hp churn out the same old crap, but now with win8. Once Apple captures the enterprise, it's all over.
Google isn't going to come out well when they realize how little they are getting for their Motorola patent portfolio
Judging by the price drops in large TVs and an upper limit to increasingly larger displays, I think the business is ripe for adding features through software instead of purely hardware considerations. A TV box makes more sense for people who already have TVs, but an integrated device will work better and is Apple's modus operandi.
I'll probably download it and never use it. Apple maps works fine for me
It's only a matter of time before some of these PC companies start declaring bankruptcy. Who will be first?
  HTC, Samsung, and others can make considerable changes to the Android interface and features, while I bet win8 on any phone will be about the same. I don't think Nokia wants to compete with Microsoft on phones with nearly identical software.
This doesn't bode well for Nokia, unless msft is looking to buy them out.
Remember the white iphone that took something like an extra year to launch. AAPL isn't perfect, but that was a colossal delay.
Apple doesn't offer a feature phone, so they will continue to pick up customers from people looking to upgrade. Smart-phone's apps and media lead to increased customer stickiness, while feature phone customers are prime for switching to Apple.