or Connect

Posts by ifij775

I think this is the same number Shaw Wu was predicting back in Sept, so apparently he hasn't changed his estimate. I guess he thinks the capacity issues are much ado about nothing.
I read somewhere that the iPad 4 is cooler, but I'm not sure how they verified it
Apple seems to be coming up with a lot of good ideas that improve on each piece of their systems. They continue to innovate and drive their products forward. I can only imagine where they will be in 5 years.
Passbook is going to turn out to be a real boon for retail.
This will drive more sales for apple. How long before t-mobile officially supports iPhone with subsidized plans?
More proof that anti-trust laws are complete hog-wash, and hopefully a court trial will expose this nonsense as such
Why would a 1080p movie look any different on two screens with resolutions higher than 1920x1080?They don't. Oh wait, the kindle HD is below that at 1280x800.
Sub-pixel rendering cannot sharpen images, only text and graphics. This point was taken incorrectly out of the article.
I'm waiting for that analyst from BTIG to throw some cold water on this, like that it didn't meet his 3M ipad mini number and that Tim Cook looked funny.
I wonder if Apple gets a cut of the sales.