or Connect

Posts by CharliePotatoes

It is all caused by government methods of contracting where profit is a percent of total cost. The more overhead (clerks and secretaries) the more profit in these government supported organizations. My insurance pays 99 percent of my medical costs. I get billed directly for the other one percent. Twice th overhead for two billing leads to twice the profit from percent of overhead costs.
One roll out per quarter. A typical buyer may have an extra $1000 dollars at one in their banks account. Give them time to replenish between quarterly bouts of Apple lust. Expecting them to have $4000 to buy everything in one quarter splurge is against the way things work for the financially challenged gismo buyer. It is obvious a bean counter decision on reducing production costs rather that a buyer friendly approach to the announcements.
One roll out per quarter. A typical buyer may have an extra $1000 dollars at one in their banks account. Give them time to replenish between quarterly bouts of Apple lust. Expecting them to have $4000 to buy everything in one quarter splurge is against the way things work for the financially challenged gismo buyer. It is obvious a bean counter decision on reducing production costs rather that a buyer friendly approach to the announcements.
Come on. Someone say it. The purchase proves that Apple is not a whitey only world. When you look around at the people that use Samsung and Beats, these people will be pulled into the Apple thing.
Massive disruption of establishment !!!!!
Come on.  They were talking about using Space-X to launch the iSat system in low earth orbit.  Technology is in place to do the job for around Ten Billion dollars.  Low earth solves the  latency problem and it would take eighty-eight satellites.  The final barrier between Apple and their customers would be taken down.  Talk about a competitor take down.
There is a simpler pre-reason for the Microsoft dominance. It was the gigantic IT departments that ran the pre-PC IBM mainframes. When they had to go to the PC world they did the easiest thing and bought IBM PCs. It was a god send for IT, that with the Microsoft kluge that none of the PCs worked very well. The IT departments did not have to lay anybody off and all were happy. Everyone used the Apple II in business before IT made the turn to IBM PCs. Once the turn...
Yhe my screen is bigger than your screen crowd does know enough to care.
Has anybody looked at the sales of Samsung washers and dryers since the 500 million Apple account holders have decided to not buy Samsung?
Coverse tennis shoes , dirty tee shirts, ripped jeans and scruffy bears are growing old. How about new uniforms with button down shirts, tan khakies, blue blasers and penny loafers for awhile?