or Connect

Posts by bizzle

I'm also curious about this. This is the first I've read of Android code being copied from Apple. Unless it's in reference to the form factor, app drawer, store, things like that? I read the comment to be something in the code, which I'm curious if that's true.     As for people asking about clarification of why some might consider Android to be less than open: In the sense that an end-user can take a widget and drop it onto the main screen it's more open than other...
I've experienced a few crashes and occasionally it has been unable to recover. More often than that, however, it will recover to sometime prior to the crash. I haven't figured out any specific pattern yet but that command sequence is better than nothing. I prefer the occasional loss of tabs to running an extension all the time since I prefer to limit my use of extensions as much as possible. Before this was all added in to Safari I used Safari Restore:...
Thanks for the opinions.   My takeaway from the whole thing has been the fact that this site, the information I read on it, and my own personal interests that led me to read about these kinds of information every day already can be intertwined into creating a portfolio that I can manage myself rather than having someone I don't know manage my investment in things I don't know about. Overall I became disillusioned with the market and disconnected with my money, which...
if it fails to reopen the tabs that's easily solved by History > Reopen all windows from last session.
I just wanted to post a thank you to the article author for getting me involved back into the market. Ten years ago I incorrectly concluded that the market couldn't go anywhere but up and I took my meager savings account of $5,000 dollars and invested into an IRA mutual fund. After about nine years of ignoring it because it wasn't even over the principal amount it finally grew by a pitiful couple hundred dollars. By contrast, if I had purchased apple then I would have...