or Connect

Posts by mieswall

USA politics is sometimes hard to understand. - The main accuser here is a Republican. Wasn't the republican credo to lower taxes? - Haven't Obama been fighting this issue (increased fiscal income) all these years with them, with bitter results? - Isn't Apple doing exactly what's the heaven of free-market economies? Pursuing profits and paying the lower taxes they can, legally using the laws the accusers created? - What's the deep argument here? If Apple makes...
This looks copycat to the press notes of 2007 of the same Blackberry execs, that time regarding iPhone. Perhaps they are looking the stock charts downside-up since then. Anyway, I guess he is not counting the Gulliver-like clients Samsung must be thinking on, as they phone-allowed their 7" tablet...
Apple stores interior design, rather primitive besides curved glasses, are in need of an upgrade in design quality, to be on par to their cool devices. Foster would do a great job, if Apple can keep the budget under control.
47.8m * 0.81= 38.7m. Still on top of most estimates for this Q. Oops YoY, not QoQ...
front speakers, please...
Or the numbers could be summed as: 9.9m new users in a Q. Of them, 8.7 are IOS. 87% of market growth. The rest is canibalism. How I would like this to be true...
The guy is right. It is silly to be self-blinded because of your desires. I am very concerned about the lack of proactivity of Apple's board.   A year ago, we were all thinking Apple would sell 60m, even 70m iphones per Q with the arrival of iphone5 (remember, "unstoppable demand"?) . Then, supply issues tried to convince us that it was not a matter of shrinking demand. That may or may not be true; but the real consequence is that the demand, perhaps even because of...
2big. 2plastic. 2much res(what's the point?). 2saturated colors of amoled screen. nfc fingerprint (start of iWallet) of ip5s will really be the game changer, not this.
Hey Sergei, didn't you like this alliance with emperor palpatain?
Interesting side data: the oct-dec big drop in ipad4 may be in fact explained by the ipad mini success. Note that the mini is not shown in the study, which could mean that IOS total share may be actually higher.