or Connect

Posts by logandigges

"...Oct. 4, 2011, the same day that Siri was unveiled alongside the iPhone 4." "First debuted as the standout feature of the iPhone 4S..." Pick one, not both
2 GB is way too low. I got the 4 GB 13"
I still can't use iMessage...wait yes I can
It's funny I saw just reading about the few bands/singers who hadn't been put into iTunes...
I love how the writer has kept his political views completely concealed...
Nevermind.
Here is how it looked Here is how it looks now 
Before Mountain Lion, there was an option under Sharing (system preferences>sharing>Internet sharing) to share from WiFi to Bluetooth PAN. I used it as a booster for my WiFi and connect with my mobile devices (router is in the basement). When I upgraded to ML beta whenever it came out, this function was taken away. My iPhone 5 is having a little trouble connecting to our network, so I wanted to do it, but then remembered that it didn't work anymore. Are there any...
What I would've done to meet this man... It's just impossible to describe.
Our local one (Westfarms mall, CT) has 0% in stock and the genius I talked to said that no one in the store had sold ANY. NONE! Every single one that they have activated were reserved the night before. I had to drive 2 hours away to get mine in MA. I reserved it the night before. The availability of this thing is ridiculous.