or Connect

Posts by iVince

What this guy said.
Samsung fans have had a field day recently throwing crap at the new iPhones and the so-called lesser specs and of course the 'bend' saga... I won't do the same at these Samsung users about the shoddy Note 4 performance.  I recognise I might be offending a lot of kids who don't know better.
Not fighting to be honest, just responding on certain points that I thought were wrong.  For instance you said aluminum "just looks good and not much else' or words to the effect.  I don't know whether it is or isn't a market leader, it probably isn't, but I found an article that suggested it compared very well with other phones in durability tests.
"I know you and the Relic family".  No you don't.  "Penchant for dropping"... no I don't thanks.
Also "iPhone 6 is the most durable iPhone yet".. says one gadget insurer: http://blogs.wsj.com/personal-technology/2014/09/22/iphone-6-is-the-most-durable-iphone-yet-says-insurer/   So, depending on who you speak to... I guess it could be considered a market leader.
Fair enough, just adding some balance as your post made it sound like the iPhone isn't especially durable from drops citing one broken screen...  The aluminum also doesn't just "look good", it has been strengthened to be durable.  From Apple, "constructed from machining a custom grade of 6000 series anodized aluminum, which is tempered for extra strength. They also feature stainless steel and titanium inserts to reinforce high stress locations and use the strongest glass...
The iPhone 6 / 6+ is very durable as far as drop tests go.  Here's one from an Android authority no less, and even they were impressed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS8f-hVsDzA
Just curious which is the most popular around these here parts.
There are numerous sites and sources all over the net citing Asia as a growing big screen phone market, so what's to stop those who've wanted a bigger screen but couldn't have one before because they don't want an iPhone alternative.... now they can.  I don't even see why it's such a bad thing, Apple have clearly reviewed this and come to the same conclusion.  They want to tap into a growing market ..
Are you still harping on?  Have you even paid attention to anything anyone has said in response to your previous posts or are you going to continue enlightening us in all your wisdom in complete ignorance, because that's all you're coming off as with every post at the moment: plain ignorant.