or Connect

Posts by 65C816

How much do you pay a month for cellular service?  I have a "bring your own" iPhone on tmobile's pay as you go.  $30/month for unlimited text/data and 100 minutes.   I haven't seen a $10/$15/month plan for unlimited data for any device, though I've seen one for $25.
 Like I keep telling the android fanbois - *YOU* are not the target market.
Wait. Aren't Android apps mostly ad driven apps? Are they not using their add driven apps??!
A7 in 2014's iPhone. Don't see it in 2013. iOS 7 had so many changes that I doubt they'd also do a toolchain upgrade at the same time.
  As someone with 20/10 eyesight[1], I'll call bull shit on this.  According to the guys who talk about these sorts of things, I can see dots up to about 450dpi.   So, depending on the dpi on the new 4K display (I doubt if it'd be 450dpi), I *CAN* see a difference.   [1]  Not everyone wears glasses or have shitty eyesight, thanks.
I wish that the developers would add one single item to Preferences - *DISABLE COHERENCE BY DEFAULT* Damn, I hate that shit.
in a star shaped configuration, one at each corner of the camera! :)
The other speculation said IGZO screen - anyone know how much power savings that would translate to?
  I like reading the facts.  I hate the bloody spin.  
Curious if the camera includes infrared - cue all the "see through clothes" comments.