or Connect

Posts by 65C816

You realize how stupid your comment is when the only thing that changed was the OS?   It worked fine in iOS 6.  It kills batteries in iOS 7.  Is that really a difficult concept for you?
Battery life sucks ass.  If you play Clash of Clans, say goodbye to your battery life.  I have to manually kill it after I'm done each time, because, otherwise, it'll run in the background.   There needs to be a way, perhaps an advanced tab, where you can give zero cpu to a background app.  Seriously, I don't need background apps to run, other than to pick up notifications (ie, when a notification comes in, wake up, pick up the message, and then zero cpu again).
  Think about all those free charging stations at airports, etc.   Now consider that someone could have a computer there behind it, sucking down all your data.   Having the phone authorize the computer to do that is a good thing, right?
syncing between itunes and ios7 is weird. Do not install if you have hundreds of apps. Do it as a new phone, or you will just go into endless cycles of reboots. The folder is weird too. Two issues. 1) only 9 icons. The rest gets sent to "page 2" of the folder. 2) However, when you sync from itunes to phone, itunes can only hand 12 icons in a folder, and the extras get kicked out of the folder. And yes, it means if you do it on the phone, you can have more than...
How do you rackmount these?!
I like this article, and I like to share appleinsider articles that are well written, but when you add things like "Google's hobbyist Android platform", it turns this into a name calling territory. Also, why doesn't the chart show the number of Google accounts? I believe that number is on par with what FB has. Comparing the number of credit cards on file would be a better metric.
One of the final slides show apple selling ebooks at $14.99 and amazon at $9.99. Where is the problem?!?!
  Err, you do realize webOS is basically palmOS?  In what way is FireFoxOS like PalmOS...?
No no no no no, that's too little...   As I understand it, they get 30% of the entire class of claims (which Apple knows, because they have a record of who's denied claims).   They also get the interest on the account, as they pay out to the individual claimants, and probably get to keep the $$ of those who ignore or did not want to claim.
What in the world are you pissing off about?  AT&T and Verizon's CEO have specifically said iPhone brought them lots of business.  AT&T grew for 5 years at Verizon's expense because of the iPhone.   Do you think the telco hate subsidies?  Do you really think so?  When it gains them an extra $1k/year over unsubsidized phones?  What in the world are you smoking?   The other cell companies that do not offer iPhone, like DoCoMo is because they want a slice of the app store...