or Connect

Posts by 65C816

I want one with all the health sensors. I wouldn't have to buy a replacement fitbit then. Otherwise, I can pull my phone out of my pocket, TYVM.
If Apple comes out with a mid tier phone, it will be *one* memory size. Probably 16GB. I doubt if they want someone buying a 64GB mid tier iPhone that cost about the same as the iPhone 5S. Look at what they did with the older iPhone 4S/4 when the 5 came out. Only the lowest memory tier is available.
The book sellers allow this? Doesn't this blow their read-out-loud books?
Hey Samsung, if you pay me, I'll be happy to post good news about Samsung and bad news about Apple. Come on, what do you say? I will even do it from my Nexus 4. #postaround820
Honestly, if you are being serious, this is a really fucked up view.
It's too hard to make plastic cases... :P
$50bil more in stock buy back? At 939 mil outstanding shares, that's $53/share. Isn't this Tim Cook saying "**** you", in the most classy way possible, to Wall Street? This is style!
http://apple-investor.com/2013/04/digitimes-is-a-samsung-shill/  
Samsung admitted to paying college students to report fake problems with their HTC phones in Taiwan.  Turns out that Samsung also hired a marketing agency to create fake blogs in UK and...
Hmm... "moumantai", phonetically, in cantonese, means "no problem". Is this someone having a joke then...?