or Connect

Posts by Banyan Bruce

The iPhone 6 works well, even though I have to get it out of my pocket ! 
Boots and Wetherspoons in Plymouth and Truro accept unlimited transactions. Lloyds late from the starting line as expected. More an old shabby but much loved nag than rearing virile black stallion.
Most of my friends are Apple Fans....not one of them has an Apple Watch. Somehow it just didn't make sense to spend £600 on an iPhone extension. Better to save the cash and buy an Air. 
Hydrogen answers almost all this issues and it doesn't pollute directly.
Electric cars from Apple by 2020 ? 5 years time ?  Skip the transition and go straight to Hydrogen, Apple. The infrastructure will be there by then and so will the market and government who will finally have woken up and smelt the lack of advanced batteries technology, Nitrogen Dioxide, Ozone and other such nasties.
When you have two Apple IDs the greatest present they could give to  me is the simple ability to merge them. that would actually make a real difference. Far more helpful than all this promotional froth !
Not really going to jump into this. If iOS8 is anything to go by Yosemite will need a bit of bedding in before I take the plunge.
Founders Disease can be a deadly affliction for a company !
Very clever. Made me chuckle and raises awareness of ALS. Apple could follow this up with the bucket of cash...." Why did we do this ?..because we can. See you on 9th Sept." 
You forgot the last part of the sentence   " ........already answers, badly ! "  Siri is still a Work in Progress.  Google has this voice recognition angle nailed at the moment, I'm afraid.  Siri is a distant second.