or Connect

Posts by Banyan Bruce

Will this work in the UK when it's released ?
I have had few issues with my iMac and ML, but only annoying things. Conversely, ML has completely screwed up my MacBook Pro, with cut,paste, drag & drop as well sleep issues. Not funny. Thought it was just me until I looked at the ML support groups. ML or third party apps have some serious issues to resolve with respect to MacBook Pros.
On behalf of the UK may I offer my apologies for burdening Apple with this "Unfortunate Hire". Now the Olympics are over, we'll gladly take him back and give him the job of cutting cost here at home. He can start with most of the Government, most of whom are a waste of rations and air anyway. 
On behalf of the UK may I offer my apologies for burdening Apple with this "Unfortunate Hire". Now the Olympics are over, we'll gladly take him back and give him the job of cutting cost here at home. He can start with most of the Government, most of whom are a waste of rations and air anyway. 
There will always be a need for cash. The tax man can track electronic transactions far too easily. The black economy will always be there and cash will the oil of that trade. If you want a bargain you don't use a credit card or plastic.  Electronic transactions are to easily to corrupt.  Forging real currency isn't.
So that's 1.7 million iPads in 1 week ?
iPad 8" too small for most secondary student work, which often means internet or ebook research and document composition. Make it cheaper and the education market will Apples. Many network managers and MS Office environments in many UK schools are just waiting for the Surface to surface. Not because it's better or any educational reason ! Simply because it's likely to be cheaper, easier to lock down and most important ( for network managers) its easier to integrate into...
Steady, Tiger. The rest of the world isn't moving that fast. Evolution...not revolution if you want to carry most of the people with you. Cash isn't available and the need isn't there. Push too hard and folk will simply stop listening and go for the cheap option.
With or without a camera ?
Most of us buy into Apple on quality, ease of use and percieved value for money. That rational applies throughout.   If Apple doesn't offer good value then it's a no sale. (eg New Macbook Pro).    Apple live and thrive on the grounds of its customer's perception of Value. Once that is dented or lost, Apple will slip from grace just like any other company and rightly so too.