or Connect

Posts by Banyan Bruce

What is the point of having a patent office that grants patents only to invalidate them later ? Time to put a few civil servants out to grass and save the tax payers a few dollars as the job they are doing is simply no longer valid. 
Almost past caring on this rumour. We're already encouraging our students to produce their documents in Pages and save them as pdf for marking or save them as Word document s if they have to be used on their home PCs or network. Numbers is rather light. But with a little drop of Apple's vast cash mountain invested in a decent "Office" suite they could be frying MS. Especially if they released it to run on Android as well.
just hope they've sorted out the cut and paste and drag and drop issue.
Good to see that Drag and drop, battery performance, awakening from sleep issues are right up there in Apple's priorities. How can I go back to Lion until this almighty mess called Mountain Lion has been sorted.
Drag and Drop Issue sorted ?   
What does the IOS/Android split look like ? 50/50 ?  
Will this work in the UK when it's released ?
I have had few issues with my iMac and ML, but only annoying things. Conversely, ML has completely screwed up my MacBook Pro, with cut,paste, drag & drop as well sleep issues. Not funny. Thought it was just me until I looked at the ML support groups. ML or third party apps have some serious issues to resolve with respect to MacBook Pros.
On behalf of the UK may I offer my apologies for burdening Apple with this "Unfortunate Hire". Now the Olympics are over, we'll gladly take him back and give him the job of cutting cost here at home. He can start with most of the Government, most of whom are a waste of rations and air anyway. 
On behalf of the UK may I offer my apologies for burdening Apple with this "Unfortunate Hire". Now the Olympics are over, we'll gladly take him back and give him the job of cutting cost here at home. He can start with most of the Government, most of whom are a waste of rations and air anyway.