or Connect

Posts by BILLY RAPPOLD

Marvin, There you go with that smoke and mirrors---terms I do not have a clue as to which the meaning of.  Here is the thing,,,,,,,,,,,As a school teacher I was responsible--one time--for buying a load of HPS.  I owned an HP pre-Katrina.  That one got killed in the flood.  I WORKED MY A$$ off to get ,what, about $3,000 together to buy THE HP and all of the other stuff  WITH THE NVIDIA inside.  I should have known there was a problem when the FAN NEVER WENT OFF.  NVIDIA...
I go way back with APPLE.  To their BLACK APPLES.  Over the years I got hooked on HP. Until I got burned--------bad---------with the NVIDIA.  I am not as sophisticated as the majority of you are.  I buy the stuff and expect it to work.  Post Hurricane Katrina I bought the HP that had the Nvidia ,but, worse yet I bought portable printer, laser printer for the office, HP camera, cables and such to run everything from my vehicle and an extended warranty.  What I am saying...
BETTER GET YOURSELF SOME BOILER PROOF INSURANCE ON WHATEVER YOU GET WITH NVIDIA.  GOOGLE NVIDIA AND TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT THE DID "US" JUST A SHORT TIME AGO. NVIDIA IS BAD NEWS.