or Connect

Posts by Yojimbo007

Ok ..it worked .. Originally i had two cities cup and paris ..and world clock optoin would not show in face setup!But then i went to iphone and added one more city to the list of world clock.. Came back to applewatch and face settings and all world clock city options started showing up!I LOVE THIS THANG !!!
Thanx .. The problem is mine does not give the world clock option!?But my wifes does...Strange !
Anyone see how one can display 2 different time zones
Hallelujah!
Yup... 2 here.... One steal one sport with white sport bands charged ...3rd one with softpink modern strap... Still not charged
Just sell the watch and bands seperatly! 90% of the inventory issues will be a moot point then . Tye straos are the culprit... And they can be shipped around and managed much easier !
FANTASTIC!! Yes!!!!!!! It would have been disasters!
Fully disagree. there are so many screwups at so many levels here! One being her statement of getting rid of the lines !In her second letter to employees She makes a delibrate statment about product launches not continuing in this way , without stock and lines ... She acknowledges the importance and excitemnt of product launches as they have been ! There is a reason for that paragraph. And yes it is a full retraction from what she said ! " End of lines at apple store "...
[/quote]Nope... I suggest you read Angelas last email to the emplyees! Where she retracted and distanced herself from that totally screwd up comment she made .. ..Here is an excerpt from her last email to employees!"I know this is a different experience for our customers, and a change for you as well. Are we going to launch every product this way from now on? No. We all love those blockbuster Apple product launch days - and there will be many more to come. They're the...
With all due respect.. You could not be more wrong!Lines at product launches Is one of their most powerfull PR and Buzz creation tools/strategies !