or Connect

Posts by Yojimbo007

Baseless article! For one... Apple does not announce release date to engineers working on projects. Some dont even know how their projects and work are relevant to the big picture! They have deadlines.. But only the top tier management knows whats scheduled for release and when .
Cook is the Man !!
Lets revisit this subject after iphone 6 is out !
Lol... This is sooooo funny. All these years no action.( if there is any validity to their claim to start with ) But as soon as Apple shows up Bose gets into action. Bose: "lets see if we can deep our toes in some if apples cash? Woohaha ha " Pathetic and a very wrong PR move !
Nothing is too low for sansung... .... Or some wallstreet thug !Second i dont see any justified motivation for AI to use that headline! It is pure negative twist and missinformation! Ask yourself why? Headlines dont apear out of thin air. Someone decided to print that. What was the reason or the insentive ?....
No my friend .. I am strictly talking expectationsExpectation on eps was 1.23... Apple did 1.28Expectations on margin was 37ish. Apple did 39 ishApple beat profit Expectations not apple guidance !
WrongApple beat profit ExpectationAnd apple beat margin expectations!
The bigger problem with the headline is that apple exceeded earning expectations and margin expectations.. Not just guidance but expectations.
.... And why would u be so naive to think that is not a real possibility?The fact is the headline is false and puts a negative twist on facts.Apple beat profit expectationApple beat margin expectations..Apple grew double digits yoyApple broke All time records !
The head line say profit expectation... Pure misinformation and intentional negative twist .U decide whats more valuable.. AI Printing anything they want or print facts.And if they dont print facts .. And put negative spin on reality.. Why ????