or Connect

Posts by Yojimbo007

Dont u find it suspect and curios that these reports come out just one day before the earnigs report? Manipulation written all over these kind of reports !
Sentiment in shortrun.... rationalThinking in long run !
And more educated people than newyork, california,
We need seriouse push for more merchants to support it. I love using my apple pay.. Want to use it all tye time but so few places that support it !
Ahhh. But what about itunes then.. Isnt it the same comparison.Itunes has always been included!The way i see it .. Iphone/ioad are an apple products.. And ibooks is an apple product.. Thry belong together !
Ahhh. But what about itunes then.. Isnt it the same comparison. Itunes has always been included! The way i see it .. Iphone/ioad are an apple products.. And ibooks is an apple product.. Thry belong together !
Why didnt they do it from the get go ???? Apple, once in a while makes some real dumb choices !!! More and more so on the software side lately ! Whats up apple !? We need an obssessed , maticulouse, topnotch person at the top to bring things back in line Tim !
Anything can be made too look bad if oresented out of context and manipulative edditing !
I just want to see speeder adoption of apple pay here in usa.. It is a terrific piece of technology and i love using it! I make a point of making a comment about it if tye merchant does not support it yet ! Most say soon...... Come on.. Lets see it everywhere!