or Connect

Posts by macdoddler

I have fixed the issue I believe. Do you by chance have an app on your machine called Zumocast? That seems to have been the culprit. Everything is working normally again and that is the only fully removed piece of software I have done. Good luck!
I am sorry to hear that you have the same problem. I am happy to know it isn't just me. I am continuing to try to isolate what it is that is causing this. I have just spent the last 3 hours deleting add on software that I thought might be affecting iTunes. This is a very time consuming process because it seems to hang even longer, the longer you have it open. I will keep you posted. 
Does anyone out there know what app or software program is causing iTunes 10.6.3 to hang indefinitely. I am running a 6 month old Macbook pro running Lion with all the most recent updates for all programs and apps. When it does this everything goes into super slow mo. My cursor is the only thing in the present moment but have to wait anywhere up to 5 minutes for anything to respond to the cursor. I can shut down iTunes by holding the cursor over iTunes in the upper left,...