or Connect

Posts by justincylander

Just purchased the OS X app and iOS app in the last couple of months, loved it, but was hoping for a future addition/integration with iCal. I guess I'll have to go back to Mail.app and wasted $12 or whatever...
I actually was looking at the Vizio items since our IT staff refuses to buy Macs for our staff, I wanted to get it with no OS and install Linux Mint, but they don't do custom order computers, which makes sense I guess.   The reviews I've read are really positive, aside from the plastic trackpad.   The trackpad on my MacBook Pro has ruined me for all trackpads, I was using my Latitude E6520 last night for work and absolutely hate the trackpad.
I have a 2011 15 inch MacBook Pro and I'm trying to speed it up. I've already upgraded the RAM to 8GM, but I'm looking now at possibly moving to a SSD. My question is, what would be the best way to do it?    I'm not sure if it's possible, but I'd like to ditch the optical drive because I never use it and keep my 750GB HDD for my personal files and possible install a 128GB SSD (or could I survive with 64GB SSD) for the OS/Applications.   Any tips or links would be...