or Connect

Posts by Chairman Mao

Must be Chinese population hogging the bloody servers........lol!   Can't get anything at all. Only thing that I can download is iTunes 11.1 and that's about it.....
 Lol.......CM is just a nick. It's fun to have a nick which people find it amusing.  No thanks. I prefer in the country I stay in. I rather die than stay in a country like that....... Plus I hate queues. You will be surprise people over there have started lining up..........to be first in line......to be the FIRST IN THE WORLD to get their hands on the first official 5s. I will wait for it to cool down before signing with my telco.
Must be some kinda of deal Apple made with the biggest telco in the world. One way to get $$$$$$$ fast with the masses. Trying to please the Chinese audience.........but it's ok. I can wait.
I don't think Apple will give in to any special request. If they really do, then all telcos around the world wants the same as what NTT DoCoMo wants. Putting their logo on the phone it's like rebranding itself and taking a free ride on Apple's expenses. Apple will stay on course. Just like all other Mac products where you do not see tonnes of silly Intel logos or NVidia/ATi Graphic logos at the bottom of the laptop chassis which you see on PC. We like to keep in clean...
Hahahahahahahaha............joke of the year. The Chinese Government is full of crap.
I really hope the iPhone 5S or whatever they want to call it will have some significant changes to it. The only change which 4 and 4S was the S on it...LOL! Well and also the antenna placement was move. Do something interesting please although we all know it's too late to go back to the drawing board now.....
Erm..........there is still Cougar.......which has not been name yet. Sabertooth has not existed for the last 42 million years. I doubt Apple with name their next as that! LOL.....
I would love a 512GB but then again the cost would escalate.......just dreaming..........*slap slap*
Same here.....I drop a SSD 240GB and replace my dead DVD with another 1TB HDD on my early 2008 Macbook Pro......it's a like driving an old Toyota with a turbo charge 10 litre engine now.   Upgrade for me can wait until it dies off....... 
Look at their smirking smile...........I smell rat for sure.