or Connect

Posts by Vaelian

Have you actually thought about the consequences to the world economy if the banking sector hadn't been bailed out?
Shmidt is missing the point. Apple isn't suing Google because Google themselves don't have patents that Apple would be interested in cross-licensing. Apple is only suing parties who refused their cross-licensing deals.
Because it's a virtual keyboard that is supposed to obsolete physical keyboards. Since the virtual keyboard does not provide the ability to touch type, it might as well run some heuristics in order to identify potential typos, such as people occasionally touching N or M rather than space. This problem annoys me as well, because I find it unproductive to look at the keyboard as I type, especially if I have one or more fingers covering it. Ideally one shouldn't even have...
Because of the iPad as well as to be able to manage work and home profiles.
I have already demonstrated why in those cases it is a fallacy. It is not recognized as a fallacy as a general rule, because it's not always a fallacy; that, however, doesn't mean it is never a fallacy. I did state examples of reduction to absurdity as a fallacy when used in straw man arguments or non-sequitors such as inferences from the particular to the statistical, and sometimes even from the particular to the particular without establishing the parallel through the...
Nope, you told me to educate myself, which implies that I'm ignorant.I see nothing in there stating that it can not be a fallacy, so how does that prove your point?Since when have all fallacies have to be confined to the set of common patterns in that list? It's kind of the third time I'm pointing this out, but you seem to keep ignoring it for some reason... At most with that list you can try to prove that something IS a fallacy, but you can not try to prove that...
So, how are you addressing the thread's subject? And what is it that I'm writing that you can not understand?First you'll have to prove that, especially after I have demonstrated otherwise. Secondly you are still yet to explain exactly what you achieve by pointing that out, since even if I was wrong, pointing that out wouldn't be invalidating the argument that you attacked.That's special pleading, dude. You're effectively claiming that I'm ignorant in order to attempt...
I can understand your cognitive challenges, but that doesn't mean you should derail a thread. Why is it nonsense? What exactly are you trying to point out? Even if I was wrong, which I am not, what would you accomplish with that? Even if I didn't know what I was talking about, how would that invalidate the argument that you attacked? And if it didn't, then what's the point of attacking me if not for trolling?Fair enough, then I want to see you prove it.
Newsflash: human language is imprecise, which is why everything is so strictly defined in legalese. I still don't see what you aim to achieve with this, though. Are you such a retard that you couldn't possibly understand what I was referring to and need 3 additional posts for clarification?Only if you ignore the fact that reduction to absurdity is most commonly used in straw man arguments.I think I've already explained what I was saying, and it's not covered by your...
Sure, if we play by your rules and ignore the feature compromises... It is this kind of framing that makes your trolling pretty obvious.Those are incremental upgrades; hardware tends to get cheaper, not more expensive, over time. Apple not lowering their prices doesn't mean anything.