or Connect

Posts by Vaelian

I can only assume that you were taking panorama pictures with a locked exposure and started by pointing to a very dark place, but this is pure speculation.
There's a pretty simple and Apple-ish solution to the entire problem: remove the main camera, give the iPad Mini the same CPU (but not RAM) as the iTouch 5 and same resolution as the iPad 2 and presto, a $250 iPad aiming at the portable gaming and reading tablet markets that is unlikely to cannibalize iTouch sales!
And you thought correctly. Fragmentation only happens when there are so many incompatibilities between different versions and flavors of the same platform that developers end up without a common abstract base to develop for. This happens on Android because in addition to hardware changing a lot from flavor to flavor within the same generation, its APIs also change and become incompatible from generation to generation. That, coupled with the unavailability of firmware...
I'm referring Photosynth for two distinct reasons: it does what people were expecting the new Pictures app to do (which is also what Apple led us to believe in the keynote); and because Photosynth does not have any of the nonsensical hardware requirements.There are many things I like about Apple and many that I dislike. Currently I'm as much of an Apple fag as any of you here, as the owner of most of their product lines and first-party accessories (Apple TV and Mac Pro...
No, i didn't. You were the one who missed the point entirely, so let me slap you in the face with a full debunk.Doesn't stop Photosynth from working on it.I've never mentioned the original iPad, and Photosynth works just fine on the iPad 2.The iPhone 4 has a 5MP camera too, and again, Photosynth works just fine on it. The fact that the 3rd generation iPad, which CPU is better than the iPhone 4S' and iTouch 5, and which camera is as good as the iTouch 5's, was purposely...
Because Apple doesn't want it to. The iPod Touch has a similar camera and no dual core, the excuses are pure bullshit. Photosynth works on anything with a gyroscope, including the iPad 2 and the 4gen iPod, which have crappy main-cameras, without complaints (though they don't do exactly the same).
TLDR: Don't delete Microsoft's Photosynth.
Any Mac developers around? It's frustrating to be in the sidelines, I have an iOS developer license but not a Mac developer license, and I would like to report an easily reproducible problem in Safari. Test case: Open Safari; Go to Safari -> Preferences -> Privacy and make sure that "Block cookies" is set to either "Never" or "From third parties and advertisers", then close the preferences window (Esc); Quit Safari (Command+Q); Delete (or move) your ~/Library/Safari...
Not missing anything doesn't mean you're using the hardware the way Apple intended to. The point of the jailbreak is t add, not to remove functionality, but the moment you start using a jailbroken implementation as argument your point has been invalidated because the jailbreak does not express Apple's intentions whereas the stock firmware does, and those intentions were my argument.Dude, the old port was just as generic as this one, everything you can do with a digital...
A jailbroken iPhone is no longer providing the Apple experience. Regarding Android, I couldn't care any less about people rooting their devices, Android is crap for a lot of other reasons, too, but that's not what I came here to debate. I only posted here to demonstrate to the people who were already flaming those who, like me, have reasons to disapprove the new connector that this functionality is nothing new (as it was already available in the Dock Connector) and thus...