or Connect

Posts by Vaelian

We're looping, all the information you need is on post #78, which I have mentioned multiple times. Read the links provided there. One talks about the changes made to the antenna between the iPhone 4 and the iPhone 4S to address this issue in particular whereas the other two talk about the free cases that Apple offered to work around the antenna gate issues.While that is true, inferring lack of reason when a change under your conditions is not present is not logical, so...
Yes.Yes,No, and I fail to see the relevance of this question. What would that prove, exactly?No, I've never agreed with that, you made that up! Even if you could somehow prove that people are no longer complaining, this would still accomplish nothing since absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.There were hardware changes, a free case was offered, that's hardware.Except Apple has essentially pleaded guilty by settling the class action lawsuit...
Hopefully someone else with the power to revoke your privileges does, too, and if they don't, I'll make sure to escalate the issue through other means.You don't see how news articles stating that holding the iPhone in a certain way causes problems that other phones don't have constitutes evidence of the problem? You don't see how Apple themselves admitting twice (first in 2010 and then this year with the settlement) is evidence of an existing problem? You don't see how...
How exactly did you reach the conclusion that it didn't happen even after all the evidence that I provided on post #78 (which you never addressed)?You have burden of proof since post #78, so prove that it didn't happen!You can't record and export with HDCP support, not legally at least. Even if someone implements a device that records HDCP using the leaked master key, that's a lawsuit waiting to happen.
Where did I claim the antenna problems were fixed in the iPhone 4? I was very specific when I stated that the iPhone 4S fixed the antenna gate issue when I commented on the difference between the iPhone 4 and 4S, so you made this up...No, that's because they have no reason to complain anymore as they can either get a free case to work around the problem or upgrade to the iPhone 4S, where the problem was properly addressed...Your burden of proof is now fulfilled, I accept...
1 - You were the one who started posting out of context, because we were talking about the differences between the iPhone 4 and the iPhone 4S, so it I missed the "context", it was entirely your fault for not making it obvious.2 - Even in the new context, the simple fact that people were purchasing cases to work around the problem qualifies as a hardware change, so beyond the fact that your context switch wasn't obvious, your assertion that the hardware didn't change...
I find Apple's earbuds to be quite good. The bass is way above average for earbuds and the treble is balanced so I don't end up with tinnitus after listening to music for extended periods of time, even when it's loud. I'm really hopeful that these earbuds end up being real, since by sticking into the ear canal they are more likely to have a much better bass performance than the current earbuds. When I read the title about in-ear phones I immediately thought Apple was...
On post #76 you said: "Nope. And it had a different antenna design because it's CDMA+GSM.".On post #78 you contradicted yourself with: "Aside from the fact that no changes were made to the hardware and the problem still went away, of course it happened.".Make up your mind already! Did the hardware change or did it not? Regarding a source, yes, of course I have a source, I make it a point not to spit out embarrassing bullshit like you do!You did not offer any solutions at...
Actually, it does. I can use Siri perfectly in malls and even in the metro without issues, despite the noise, and under conditions where I would have trouble understanding what people are saying.Changes were made, an extra smaller antenna was added. You've already agreed with this before, I see no reason other than trolling for you to be making this claim now after having been proven wrong.Then your point was moot.No, I want to hook it up to my Elgato EyeTV Hybrid in...
Not in noisy environments.Here's a class action settlement, and here's Apple admitting the problem. I was wrong about the full refund, though, Jobs promised a free case or a refund to anyone who had already bought a case to work around the antenna gate issues. This happened, you can not deny it.You're already losing track of the argument. The problem is not the adapter, the problem is that a lot of the functionality provided by the 30pin dock connector will most likely...