or Connect

Posts by sr2012

The world has ended. The world is born again. May the Divine bless you in the years post-2012 as we see the last embers of our oil-based civilisation fade, to be replaced by, perhaps, over a century, new energy sources, new mind techniques, computing and singularity, consciousness uploading. The tragedy about all this stuff is that the mind is the last true frontier of humanity and that is why we see the epidemic of mental illness and psychiatric treatment needed (and...
Two words. Jail. Break. Sorted. Also, consider Android phones in the future because this is less likely to happen because you can make modifications to the phones easier to avoid such dodgy stuff from naughty carriers.That's interesting. Do you believe there is any "risk" to Apple at this stage? Or is it all just "Fandroid" hype?
Yeah, fair enough. In ~my~ view I prefer the Nexus 7"... I can see people that enjoy the iPad mini, but I certainly can see the benefits and appeal of the Nexus 7.Personally I was disappointed with the iPad mini screen and a family friend (slightly elderly lady) was also quite disappointed because she was holding out for a good 7" tablet and I recommended she buy the iPad 4 instead, which she did.I tell you, since returning (finally after 7 years of hell) to a first world...
But I thought the iPad mini is perfect at a perfect price point? Seriously though, the iPad mini price is quite decent, do you think it is still too high? Curious. Because I prefer the Nexus 7, but iPad mini ~does seem~ to be aggressively priced.
No. Apple is perfect. Seriously though, I wonder what the details are on the throttling of the rMBP 13" and 15". Please elaborate.
Servers Crashing! http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/maya Damn Luke got out in time...
Oh Android, how doth thou court me with thy wiley ways, you temptress, you mistress, taking me away from my one true *cough former cough* lover...OH NO YOU DID'NT...!!!Quiet, thou speaketh heresy.
See here. Just out of curiosity...
This is actually pretty good. It does help the noise massively. Pity about the rest of the notebook... Nah, just joshing.
Love your custom tagline Shh... Don't make sense, they don't like it on here forums...