or Connect

Posts by sr2012

C'mon people... What bloody retard can't remove the battery from the case and then recycle the case, glue or no glue. Sheer stupidity by that government official. I mean, is the glue made of mercury-filled uranium nanobots or what?
Funnily enough they were already bankrupt when they started their little scam.
Well, have you had any of the above happen to you?
On a serious note... You don't know racism until you are sitting in a restaurant in your own birth country of citizenship and they refuse to serve you a drink because you simply "look" Muslim and it's fasting month. (They aren't closed, they are open and serve non-Muslim "looking" patrons, any "Muslim-looking" patrons must take-away food and drink, where then nobody cares whether you fast or not). You don't know racism until you see random people giving you the finger or...
LOL yeah I do feel like a sportscar in commute traffic. To justify my RMBP I really gotta work on Logic, iMovie and iBooks Author. We'll see.
Nope, only Google gets to blast off. Motorola, HTC, Samsung, all meet gruesome ends before Bond gets to the rocket, only to see Google give him the finger as they disappear into the dark night sky. Motorola might be "Jaws" or one of the super-bad henchmen, which still bites the dust in the end despite gallant blind loyalty.Now the real question is who's the evil white furry cat that gets to be in Google's lap from start to finish, maybe even to reappear in the sequel. Any...
Yes, then I can experience "the full web" with Flash as well.
Well, the value of the product name went up a lot after Apple said they were going to use it for their most awesome product ever. That's when Proview panicked and started this grand scheme.This has been repeated over and over and over again, some people just refuse to accept it. I'm not saying Apple is 100% right, but the whole "roommate from college in Taiwan" signing off on the deal is such a annoying meme it just won't die. And it's blatantly obvious once it was known...
Quadra, that is a racist post (according to some...) and should be removed immediately, especially if I say it reminds me of one of my former bosses (I've had bosses of all spectrums of the rainbow over the past 10 years, but this guy does remind me of one in particular). And how dare you say deals are done like that, aren't you vilifying entire countries? Tsk Tsk. I definitely like the tattoos and what appears to be bike shorts at the beach... but the bulging gut kind...
Heaven forbid such a thing would actually show up on these forums. Then we would have nothing to do. LOL.But yeah, it's weird isn't it... What are Android users actually doing if there are so many of them? And are these visits in aggregate, or over a time scale, or what? Weird.Yeah, and most people are not dumb enough to use a mickey mouse PC/laptop, it has to be a Retina MacBook Pro. That's 88% of users, because if it ain't Retina OS X it ain't real web browsing.It's like...