or Connect

Posts by sr2012

Wow, if I had a dollar for every time Windows actually did that, since, say, Windows 2000, I'd be... broke. Honestly I've only seen it happen in high-end desktop GPUs when overclocking or something where the test application testing GPU stability somehow is able to communicate with Windows well enough to know when it had pushed the GPU too far. Perhaps that's because the GPU overclocker "polls" the system very frequently to keep in touch with how the driver/GPU is...
Yeah I had a funny feeling Chrome was causing some beach balling here and there, so I deleted Flash, then after a few weeks I just deleted Chrome. Screw it.Never had problems with Firefox in the past few months, especially hammering 12 website tabs or more (no, not pr9n, I can't handle that level of "stimulation").
Indeed. Windows XP with Squares. That's Windows 8. Windows Vista 64bit? My gawd, how many weeks of my life was wasted on getting the damn PC to recognise more than 2GB of RAM.NEVER AGAIN Microsoft. NEVER AGAIN.The thing is that Steve was running at a different pace than the rest of the world, particularly in the last decade. It will take Apple and consumers, particularly, another 10 years to catch up with everything that he put in place. Look at the iTunes Store now. Then...
Actually, building and upgrading your computer is pretty fun. I put an SSD and 8GB of RAM into my 2010 MBP 13" and it was a new lease of life. Then of course the Retina MBP came out and let's just say thank goodness my parents don't micromanage my finances. (I'm working hard though, not just the prodigal son! (except when it comes to Apple))With my PC rig, it was exhilarating getting a new graphic card, or putting a sweet Zalman copper fan on the CPU, getting "overclocked"...
Very slowly though.Indeed. Steve saw what was invisible but blindingly obvious when once he saw it, and made products that helped you see it too.Wait, Tallest Skil agreeing with something called "5"? Say it ain't so.Thanks One day I swear I'll put my "talent" to good use.You see, the **** up part is that most Flash websites were for desktop with a mouse. Even if your 3" or 4" smartphone could run Flash, you would never realistically be able to navigate a Flash website or...
Well, me and Fluffy Farah, it's 100% better than real-life then... LOL
"Stacks" up... Nudge nudge, wink wink.ROFL. Pig Latin. Fastest growing language in 2012.Spanish (USA) and local food searches (Australia), so many other countries... Apple doing Maps and turn-by-turn themselves...So basically, yeah, like Tim Cook said, they are "doubling down" on Siri. Google might be able to keep pace, maybe not.But iOS6 along with a super sexy iPhone (imagine iPhone 4S but with only as thick as the stainless steel band) is going to be... Pretty darn...
Can Google do Chinese Siri equivalent? Curious if Google does this kind of stuff, honestly I couldn't be a55ed looking it up. Gatorguy?Edit: Suffice to say Mandarin and Cantonese Siri will be nothing to sneeze at.
Only 12% better? I'll stick with Fluffy Farah, thank you.In the case of Google, forever???
Statistics can be used to prove anything. 80% of people know this.