or Connect

Posts by sr2012

Steve Jobs was right on so many things, on so many levels. Vindication, is a dish best served with spicy curry. 
  Isn't that the new version of Android?
  I think Bob had to step up to the plate in a major way, and he did. But whether it is sustainable in the long term is another question. It is Apple, after all. I don't think it's a major weird thing, perhaps just Bob having to face reality on what his role is, and what it was going to be.   And there will always be only one Steve Jobs. People say he was a dick, but he certainly had staff that believed in him 100% and stuck it out despite Steve supposedly being this...
  Trust me. Web apps will never reach the quality and consistency of native apps, let alone games. Not for 2012-2013. HTML5 is good, but it is still HTML. Not to mention CSS and the madness that it is.
Don't care. Too many stalkers and scammers for my liking.
  Thank goodness I'm not the only one. To see Nintendo and Sony sit on their defunct business models not releasing IP for other platforms is just, tragic. Mario on iOS will easily give Angry Birds a run for their money. Instead we see everything except Grand Theft Mario slavishly used to prop up Nintendo hardware, which let's face it, isn't all that fantastic. Same thing with God Of War and all those crazy a** Japanese titles (some are good). Sony will rue the day they...
  The critical issue is that the platform for AAA titles is incredibly nonsensical. Take Mass Effect 3 for example. Superb title.   1. Try to enjoy it on PC ~ Good luck. First you need a decent laptop, or a 600Watt monster PC rig. Then you need to configure and tweak everything. Then you need to deal with Windows, drivers, endless trouble. Then if you make it through you hope you can play a few hours without crashing or who knows what not.    2. Try to enjoy it on Xbox360...
Nice. Google is the new Microsoft. Hope it works out well for them, like Windows Vista/8/Surface. I guess "do no evil" = slavish copying. Bye Google, was nice to know ya...
Go Go Go Epic! The "next-gen" Xbox720 and PS4 nowhere to be seen. PC gaming relegated to niche markets where people care to spend more time tweaking and rectifying errors than playing the game.    BRING IT ON. DirectX-11-Unreal-Engine-4-quality gaming on iPhone, iPad, Mac and AppleTV. Bye Bye Xbox and PS by 2015.   It is important to note that there are some amazing, amazing developers out there. Batman: Arkham, Deus Ex, Assassin's Creed, Gears, Mass Effect......
Hmm.. Fancy way of Wells Fargo saying "Give Us More Moneyz".