or Connect

Posts by sr2012

But there are many things in the constitution that have changed and evolved over two centuries. Any progressive society including the US has not followed every single part of their original constitution/laws to the letter.I understand the right to defend against the government as well, but in this day and century, surely that must be tempered for a desire for a better community? Which was part of the founding fathers' intents, right? A better society. Not a society as they...
The screen. Compared to Nexus 7, Droid DNA, HTC One X, etc. Compared to Android smartphones and tablets, it is somewhat blurry, colours are not vivid, the panel also sits a little deeper from the glass surface.iPad 4? No doubt, best tablet in the world... Although I am shocked they didn't reduce the weight. It is heavy comparatively, seems like a shame.
Fair enough, there are things I would like to focus on locally. I have a fondness for the US though so it does disturb me that the US is now in decline because of the lack of domestic oil, decimation of the middle class and the economy on the brink of freefall. Coupled with one of the worst health care outcomes in the developed world, particularly high levels of mental illness and mental disability, it is sad to see a fine country after 200 years reach its peak and now...
LOL, have you actually seen my post history? "Switching" because I have an iPad3, iPhone5, iPhone4. Now using my Xperia S as my main phone and Nexus 7 as main tablet. Still using Mac for computer.Hence in the process of switching, still learning a lot about Android.Did I call anyone names? No, just discussing what's going on.In reference to the iPad mini, what does it say that Apple themselves are perhaps concerned the iPad mini may not face the challenges of 7" Android...
Man, Apple is all over the shop. Not good. Glad I'm switching to Android.
Has anyone mentioned the MUM herself was erm... crazy? "Nancy Lanza portrayed as 'survivalist' who stockpiled food, water and guns Collection of guns included handguns, assault rifle and two hunting rifles ..." http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2249185/Nancy-Lanza-Did-paranoid-gun-crazed-mother-trigger-Sandy-Hook-Connecticut-killing-spree.html Why does a regular mom have an assault rifle in her house? She was possibly "paranoid", possible history of mental...
iPad 2 no issues alongside iPad 4. iPad mini... I think it could have been more polished.
I've been to rock bottom and back. You've hit the nail on the head. This isn't so much a violence or gun control issue, though that is pertinent.It is a mental health issue and the epidemic of human suffering in the West (and in fast-paced developing cities in Asia ~ a new rising epidemic along with obesity, diabetes etc.).How many people are on medication?How many people are temporarily or permanently disabled due to mental illness?What now if they cannot get healthcare...
Nice to see all the people late to the party. And laugh at them.
Here's the other massive growth opportunity in China: Android.