or Connect

Posts by jusephe

Well I will chill you a little bit it just about 35% bigger as the iPhone 5S got an 5.92 Wh battery (1560 mAh) which is rather huge for a ultra thin 4" phone. But going back to 4S to 5 transition, we saw noticeable battery life gains with just about 3% battery size increase. And this is far bigger than that, so its safe to say the new iPhone will get a noticeably better battery life as well, there will be that hard battery capacity that will not let it down. It will be...
Well it will be deffinitelly the same chips. But there are variances in the same proces, Apple could put those better, lower powered chips in to the smaller new iPhone and those worse made, higher powered ones will be put into the bigger new iPhone or iPad instead of being thrown away.
Is that gold iPad ? I love Goooooooooold. The look of it, the taste of it, the smell of it, the texture. I love gold so much that.....
Well maybe Apple really switched to 20 nm in TSMC and it's obvious to jump to 14/16 nm as soon as possible. And maybe this is just some rummor crated by samsung's people fearing of what will happen when they will lose their most lucrative silicon consumer. The problem is I can't see Apple jumping back and forth between two different processes which requires modifying of the entire SoC which needs to be made in the beginning of the development of the SoC and that requires...
It was expected, not only samsung isn't a nice company but their process had fallen behind the shelude as we got 28 nm in 2012 from TSMC and in 2013 from samsung (exynos 5octa). Even when Apple was forced to go with samsung at 28 nm their process is somewhat less matured and more power hungry than TSMC's. Apple's push for 20 nm was obvious, it delivers at least 30% lower power consumption 2x higher transistor density, things that are needed for unified chips like A7, which...
Talking about battery life, didn't you noticed noticeable gain after bug-fixing iOS 7.1.2 ?
OK I will explain. Let's take this chronologically. The LTPS display are far more efficient than amorphous silicon diaplays and they have been long in development. The first mass made phone with an LTPS display was (you guessing correctly) iPhone 4 ! It allowed for 4x the resolution and higher brightness at lover power than 3GS. The problem with LTPS is that it's rather prone to manufacturing faults and it's also a lot pricier. That means it's rather hard to scale it on...
It won't be probably the thinnest smartphone on the planet as that is 5,5 mm and lower. But those phones are low end crap with smallish batteries and if we look at the best of the best android phones, like the galaxy (8,2 mm) G3 (8,9 mm) Z2 (8,1 mm) or oppo find 7 (9,2 mm), they are hardly approaching the thinnes of almost 2 years old iPhone 5 despite drastically bigger diagonal (it's generally easier to make a bigger device thinner). With iPhone 6 Apple will shave off a...
How ? You can't be completly anonymous on the internet these days... Only thing you can do is to stop using any google services and instal ad block+ never click on those adds that will pass. In a matter of weeks most of the ad's you will see when you turn off the ad block will be crap of type "70 year woman looks like 40 ! Do you want to know how she did that ? >>CLICK HEREYes now advertisers don't know anything about me and I like that.And BTW I think the Ad's on the...
Well don't forgot that both the 6,1 mm iPod touch and 5,4 mm iPod nano (7 gen.) and about as thin shuffle ( don't know how much exactly) got the standard 3,5 mm jack.Regarding the speaker I Would say that iPhone 4 was worse than the 3GS but the 4S was louder than 4 and even though the iPhone 5 is significantly thinner the speaker is without the doubt significantly improved. And while I didn't tryied it I think than iPhone 5S is at least perceivably louder. And for...