or Connect

Posts by jusephe

And we know what's going on. The iPhone with bigger screen will be an ultra compact ultra thin, light phone with as thin bezel as possible to hit a perfect balance of big screen and form factor. If this iPhone will be able to make people of smaller screened iPhones upgrade and (more importantly) at the same time convince phone users who want over 4" display to buy iPhone, even convincing some of the over 5" users to upgrade (like people who upgrade from iPad to iPad...
No samsung products in the video ? Ouch Ouch. And even if there would be just a sign of bulge in a pocket of pants of on the video caused by an apple, samsung would try to turn that to huge biases of jury towards Apple and how that actually makes samsung products appear unoriginal, because of glossy surface that is sugesting that samsung's galxy S3 (and billion of other models) is infringing the patent of glossy surface patent unfairly held by Apple. Well samsung is a...
OMG... I want this ! Well assuming the current Mac book Air design is from late 2010 it will be thinner... a lot thinner => a lot lighter... Under 2 pounds notebook anyone ? It will probably last just as long as the 2013 Mac book Air, but if it's between 11" and 13" the battery life will be certainly in the 9-12 hours range. If I was Apple I would work hard to hit that upper boundary though. The retina display resolution is still unclear ( last time Airs resolution...
Yes I know 8GB is very small for today standards but if we compare that to the 8GB iPhone 4S the 5C is a huge upgrade at the same price. iPhone 5C is different because Apple is doing different things with it. Not just shaving off 100 $ every year.
Yes that is... They even sell it for such price,but it's just a browser with a Celeron and 16 GB of storage, average battery life and a high res display. It's such shit that they make a just a few thousand of them and are selling them to these days... They even gave away 5000 of them for free on gogle io 2013.gogle never feels shamefull for stealing.. Android itself, the chrome book pixel, even that freaking iOS7 lock screen shortcut to camera is copied in the android...
And ahem what they will sell ? Empty wall space of the store to advertisers ???
So analysts wants cheaper or more expansive iPhones ? This just show that they don't have the smallest cue of what is good for such company.
So this looks like the right size to me... 4,5" can fit into iPhone 5 dimensions and it will doesn't make mess with resolution as 4,5 inch display at 326 ppi is exactly 720p. I think it's the right choose as they can work on efficiency of the display instead of making insane resolutions and it would also put less stress on GPU... So we will get an tiny, thin light iPhone 6 with bright 720p screen and killer GPU performance and huge, thicker than iPhone 5 and over 130 g...
Yes great samsung ! Take your tab and your pencil, left the Air for me !
Well I think Apple should not launch the iPad Pro until they can make it light enough because if they will relase 750 g of heavy shit like samsung no one is going to buy that. But frankly I think that it's not such necessary category... I consider even the iPad Air big and heavy after the iPad mini like most people I think.