or Connect

Posts by mcrs

I actually kinda wonder why people are so obsessed with other people's money? Here in AI, for example, I see the same stupid obsession about counting other people's money. Why? It's not your money. Well, indirectly, it is if you own tons of Apple stocks. I doubt if you have tons of Apple stocks, say about 10,000 worth of it or more, you'll be wasting your time [equal money] playing in this sandbox. If you don't own that many Apple stocks then why bother? You are not...
It's already happening. Microsoft makes a promise that they will maintain Windows 7 until 2020. So, they either know a great many Windows 7 users won't switch, or they are preparing if Windows 8 fails miserably at least they will have Windows 7 to hang onto and to buy them some time to figure what to do with the upcoming Windows 9. Unfortunately, by promising that WIndows 7 will be maintained for that long, it will be less incentive for WIndows 7 users to switch quickly...
Not to worry, Apple is digging a deeper hole with their upcoming use of 4G LTE technology [and a bumbling idiot at best for their recent release of Ipad 3 with "4G LTE" in Europe and Australia with the wrong chipsets]. The 4G LTE arsenals which Apple has are the patent portfolio it acquired off Nortel [with Microsoft, Sony, RIM et. al], the license fee it coughes up by using Qualcomm chips and the fees it gives to Nokia when Apple infringed its patents as well. That was...
Watch your back Samsung, Microsoft ain't gonna sue you for this window, but Apple will, sooon...., sheesh....
I stand corrected with the "euphoria". It is actually more of a "memorabilia chasing" syndrome due to SJ's passing. Basically, people bought Apple's devices because SJ has just passed away. Iphone 4S is a stale product, and its sales number is so high up there only because SJ timed his death quite well. It's sickening what this society has come into, but there it was another example of that appalling behavior of the American society in general.  If you remember Michael...
Don't love your stock too much because the stock doesn't love you. It's a simple equation as always folks: Buy low, sell high. Another earning miss is to be expected this quarter, so AAPL will go down perhaps another  200 bucks to where they were before the crazy uptick of the past 6 months which was for no apparent reason other than something called "euphoria". 
The screen captures of Knight Ridder's "The Tablet Newspaper" in 1993.            Youtube videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBEtPQDQNcI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCeOM0XwXsY   Well, it has rectangular shape, much like paintings, theater screens, televisions and computer monitors that precede it.