or Connect

Posts by mcrs

Do you not HAVE enough coffee to drink when you woke that morning? Do you have reading comprehension problem? I don't want to use word for you because no words seem to exist to explain your ..... [sorry, couldn't find any words in the dictionary to define your ....]   this was what I had written:   Iphone 4 two years ago= USD650 cash [USD 1200 with contract], Iphone 4 resale value now = USD200 [Go advertise and sell to craigslist, you'll get at most USD100 more].   Do you...
It's one more reason for Apple to buy one of RIM's divisions, i.e. the Messaging Network, when RIM is split into two separate entities sometime next year. It solves Apple's ineptitude of having a legitimate in-house messaging network service, and it also adds value to Apple's corporate offering - business people love the security and robustness of RIM's BB messaging network. 
Finally, it's a patent worthy of carrying Apple's name on it.        
I think you're right about the Iphone undocumented feature, the death grip. Even the former Russian President Medvedev [now a Russian Premier] thought it was a cool feature.         
One of the most recent RDF was when SJ explained the "death grip" issue of Iphone. He was faulting the users for holding the phone the wrong way and the fact that signals did fluctuate from time to time- only he neglected to mention that the lost signals are happening so frequently and so predictably for certain batches of Iphone, and the fact that Apple engineers were ever so quietly fixing the antenna trouble by modifying its design. SJ should just admitted that it was...
Nope, it doesn't beat every Android device. Galaxy S3 with Samsung Exynos 4412 1400 MHz Quad core has 1628 score. The Asus Nexus 7 with NVIDIA Tegra 3 T30L 1300 MHz Quad core has 1604 score. It is quite a feat by A6, however, since it is just a Dual core chip but manages to compete with most of the present incarnation of Quad core chips out there. Unfortunately, per usual, A6 will fall behind some upcoming chips already waiting in the wings and to be used within the next...
There's a better and more sane solution. You buy your Iphone outright/unlocked, then you choose either call/data contract that suits your need or the pay-as-you-go if you'd like.  Even using your credit card to pay for Iphone makes MORE sense than to buy Iphone with a two year contract. The common interest rate for credit card is around 10%-13%, so you'll end up paying at around USD750 in two years. Meanwhile, paying the telcos monthly installments for two years will make...
That's how much you end up paying if you go with your big telco's two year contract. Do you HONESTLY think you only pay USD199 for your Iphone when you signed that two year contract with your telco? I'm sure  doing a little arithmetic won't kill you.  
And, yet, the two of you gave us an example of how disposable Apple's gadget is. After merely two years and spending between USD650 to USD1200, the gadgets you so loved are about to be ready to be flushed down the toilet.Let me correct your original statement. The crap device is the one which only last months. The less crappy device is the one that lasts a couple of years [in here comes various Apple gadgets, especially Ipods, Iphones]. The best device which commands the...
And, yet..., Apple reported in its company filing that the gross margin of its Iphone is around 50%. Translation: it's way overpriced for a consumer electronics. Although, Apple also "complained" that the profit margin for its Ipad is "just hovering" around 25%. Well, at least, the Apple flocks are happy flaunting their riches, or perhaps not, since a great many of them elected to go on to "pay by installment" plans with either their credit cards or big telco's purchase...