or Connect

Posts by mcrs

Getting ready for the 7th generation Iphone, anyone?
You know that you CAN actually make phone calls with at least two tablets in the market: the Galaxy Tab 7.7 and the Galaxy Note I/II [this one is a phablet, actually]. 
With the new hardware, Windows XP is going even faster. Adding all those eye candies in Vista/7 are nice, but they use up some CPU horsepower to make it run properly. That's what Apple/Microsoft/etc is doing with the new and faster hardware, adding more and more eye candies. Except, the Windows 8 appears to have gone backward, and thus, it runs faster than Vista/7 because there are less of those things that pleased the eyes. 
Actually the number is a little inaccurate because the survey [explained as "desktop operating shares from Net Applications"] considers Ipad and Iphone in the mix, and that's about 5% right there. If this 5% is being distributed proportionally, Windows share would be bumped up another 3% making it to 85% total. Windows is losing some market share but not by much. Mac OS usually hovers around 7-8%, Windows at around 87% and the rest belongs to the likes of Linux et.al....
I think you are the only person on this planet who asks lawyers to ban a rumor.
כן, אתה יכול. זה משעמם מדי.   Yes, you can, It's too boring.   ใช่คุณสามารถ มันน่าเบื่อเกินไป   예, 할 수 있습니다. 그건 너무 지루 했어.   是的,你可以。這是太無聊了。   نعم، يمكنك ذلك. انها مملة جدا.   はい、できます。それはあまりにも退屈だ。   Any other language scripts? Google Translate can help...  
But, As I can remember correctly, back in the mid 90's, there was a search engine introduced by the DEC [now part of HPQ] called AltaVista. It was my go-to site for searching the web at the time. This search engine predated even Apple's Sherlock by at least two years because it was going online in the late 1995. It was later acquired by Yahoo. "At launch, the service had two innovations which set it ahead of the other search engines: it used a fast, multi-threaded crawler...
Not to worry, Tallest eventually will reach that big Four-Oh, and then he will understand your point. It sorta like my late dad once asked me about three years ago about getting him a phone with the biggest font and keys possible, so that he could easily read the screen, text a message and make phone calls easily. His eyesight was failing due diabetes, but he was still full of fight in him, so I researched then to find something that would fit his needs, but alas none was...
This part is very easily resolved, you just hit the back button, and all will be a OK. But, my biggest problem is the Search/Bing button which got brushed/touched way too easily. Is this Microsoft trick to add the hit tally to its Bing Website? I really hate that button. I think Microsoft should just banish it altogether.  
Ouch..., this favorite design of yours borrows too much from phones already made by either Apple's archenemy Samsung or Apple's secret love Sony,  a twofer special and to be aptly  named as a SamSon Phone. If the new Iphone does look like this- very highly doubtful- then it will just confirm the already widely circulated chatters that Apple is just an aggregator of other companies' design and technology, a company with very little originality of its own. We'll see, it's...