or Connect

Posts by RaptorOO7

So the only way Apple can say they outsold Windows OEM's is to combine ios devices into the computer category. Sorry that is a lame answer if you can't win on the product alone then don't play the game. Desktops/laptops vs desktops/laptops. Next they will count their iwatch as a computer and the appletv as well.
I hate fremium apps, I would rather pay the coin to get the full app than pay to play each and every little part just to enjoy the game. I won't buy the latest racing game for this reason alone. On Android its actually worse, I paid for my Angry Birds apps and when they went free with ads I get screwed with ads now. Ad Blockers do help, but now that I am on iOS again I have paid for apps and don't bother with free ad based apps.
This report is so slanted its not funny. iCloud is a defacto product that any iOS device needs just to sync your contacts, calendar, bookmarks etc. In fact the only reason I have mine turned on is because Google turned off syncing contacts, calendar, etc on my iPhone otherwise I wouldn't even bother with it. This is right up there with the comments about Google numbers being overstated because anyone who signs up for gmail gets a Google account as well, which by...
This doesn't surprise me in the least and its a basic rule of business, pay as little as possible so you can make as much as possible. Apple should know that they are not ruling the roost anymore and the music labels are not in a hurry to roll over and let them take it all.
To me this patent should not be approved on the simple basis that its no different then what a Library does, no different that what you can do with your Kindle. Its a loan or transfer of goods, sure digital vs physical but its a slippery slope to be allowing patents on. Something ideas should be open.
Analysts are paid to speculate all day long and play spin master to build up hype for stocks and to get people to buy into their BS. iPad 4 came out in the fall after what 7 months after the iPad 3 and the 128GB iPad just lauch a couple of weeks ago. I think if Apple was going to launch a new iPad this spring they would have waited a bit longer on the 128GB variant. Can they afford to piss off their customers with such rapid release cycles, I guess so but its not...
I have to agree, why the hell are we the users who made Apple what it is by buying their stuff having to wait months for accessories that are overpriced and overhyped by Apple and others. Apple should have brought the usual suspects into the fold months ago to discuss under NDA how Lightning was going to roll out, be supported and the requirements. The holidays are here and manufacturers needed to make their sales during the biggest shopping time of the year. Of course...
SOP is to file an appeal on any case you lose, regardless of who the losing party is. Though I will say Apple doesn't like to lose and they certainly find losing overseas even more hard to accept. Each court rules based on their interpretation of the facts, evidence and patents. Its pretty clear to everyone that the USPTO is seriously F-UP and needs to be majorly overhauled and patent litigation needs to be contained given the huge cost to innovation, and job growth in...
You steal you pay the price. Apple got caught, so they have to pay.
Apple clearly had a reason for using this image and felt it would capture the buyers attention to the new retina display.  This is the second time Apple has used others works without permission is such a short window.  Apple sues all the time and sees dollar signs so the little guy/gal cannot do that, they have no rights to protect their own intellectual property and copyrighted/trademarked images or content.  Take without permission and you get sued, Apple knows that...