or Connect

Posts by RaptorOO7

Really, Android users were the cause of this.  NO, it was every one in the media, tech blogs, etc that were behdind this.  It started with antennagate and Jobs arrogant attitude by saying you're holding it wrong, when it was a matter of you designed it wrong.  I happen to use Apple Android, iOS, WIndows and I don't put my $1000 phone in my backpocket and expect it to NOT get damaged.  If you do then your and idiot plan and simple.   * Posting this from my MBP, with an...
To Paul94544, a quick search of Google https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&es_th=1&ie=UTF-8#q=iphone%20controlled%20sex%20toy&search_plus_one=form and you will find your answer, the quick answer is yes, and Apple didn't like they marketing it.
This is the antithesis of Apples business strategy "I and others have reported this to Apple, yet they are quiet on the issue," if there is a problem say nothing. If someone writes an article they don't like and per Apple policy they NEVER comment, they simply get Pro-Apple Bloggers and Journalists to bash said creator the offending article. Happens time and again. I love their products but hate their ethics.
I use VLC on my MBP, but what do iOS users use VLC for on their phones. It disappeared so long long ago I forget what it could actually do.
Okay, let me get this straight. They said they are asking to"follow through with its key employee incentive plan for certain insiders (KEIP) and key employee retention plan for non-insiders (KERP), both being performance-driven initiatives designed to motivate top executives. " They want to pay incentives to "executives" who couldn't meet Apples requirements and sold their stock before announcing the bankruptcy. Oh yeah, they truly deserve that, NOT!
Honestly at this stage in the game, Apple shouldn't even be offering 8GB as the "Free" base model, 16GB should be the "Free" base model. The Apps have grown in size to accommodate so many different resolutions, and iOS is becoming a pig for storage space. I will say though, when you are buying any smartphone or tablet with NO external storage options, then you have to ask "Is this storage capacity going to meet my needs"? Simply put, if you carry music, take a lot of...
So is Apple truly in the clear on this or is it an activist judge who doesn't like the patent trolls (I sure don't like them either) and ruled against them. Do any of these Judges have a clue about the technology they are making legal decisions on? If Apple is clear and didn't use any of the patented technology then great its a victory and should encourage other tech companies to fight as well. However just like Apple patents crap that either existed before in some form...
So let me get this straight US AG Eric "I'M Leaving My Job (hooray) Soon" Holder is upset that Apple AND Google have added encryption to their OS's which will make it harder for the gov't to get into them. Oh I get it they are worried about terrorists and we must subject all of the hundreds of millions if not billions of users who are NOT terrorists to unlawful search and seizure by the gov't. Its the same old tired routine like when Congress likes to trot out child...
I am hoping Apple Pay does well and I can make my life easier, however NFC has not broken any adoption records in the US and Apple is not going to change that overnight, suggestions to the contrary are misleading.  No one is going to leave their plastic at home, because the one time you need it and your Apple Pay doesn't work you are SOL.  Go to your average store and ask about NFC or how to check out the clerks have no clue.   Apple will hasten the adoption that is a...
You clearly DON'T read well, or quote well either.  Apple blocking PayPal for working with Samsung is a TYPICAL Apple move.  Get your facts right or don't post them at all.