or Connect

Posts by RaptorOO7

Their contracted time is up post purchase of their company and they may not have the input any longer since its part of the core iOS now. It not like Apple doesn't chew people up and spit them out anyways and they got $200 million so their not poor or have to work.
Actually yojimbo007 not everyone likes Mac OS X, yet want a simple all in one PC (personal computer) that looks good. So if they want Windows they to get a Dell tower, no thanks. My wife doesn't care for the OS X interface on her nearly 4 year old iMac and I happen to like my MBP 13". The simple solution is to find something similar to the iMac that runs windows, or I have to buy the most over loaded iMac I can get so I can run Parallels and Windows which is a hog on...
I don't use iTunes Match so they stream censored songs, really WTF. Its your media, your device and your data plan yet Apple is telling you what you can and cannot listen to. I wonder if Amazon does that . . .
Next we will see tire companies suing for copying the look of a tire. While I can say sure it has similarities so what. People who buy a MAC do so for the OS X benefits (like I did) and Vizio unveiled what could be seen as copying Apple's products http://www.vizio.com/computing/ but no one complained here. So if HP has chosen to put the guts on the bottom, the display on top that is different than Apple which puts the guts and display on the top. The one thing I have...
Great features and updates. I like that we can save our txt files to iCloud, it would be even nicer if the txt editor app became a notes app so you could sync with the cloud and your iDevices. Currently I can't access them unless I have my MBP with me.
I find it comical how Audience Technology's stock took a hit because Apple failed to make use of the IP they are licensing from them since earlier this year.  Apple's stock should take the hit for failing to add a feature to their product that has been thus far already outed by the tech community.  Unless Tim is going to unveil an iPhone we have never seen then his doubling down on secrecy is looking really bad.
Sounds like sour grapes from Apple to me, given the fact that they have to use FRAND technology to get their wireless tech.  Of course Apple doesn't like paying for patents they need so ignore it, let them sue you and let a jury that doesn't have a clue settle it in your favor.   As for it not going anywhere, if its a legit complaint then it will, if not it won't.
So they are way behind Verizon on LTE rollout yet claim they have more 4G coverage than Verizon by claiming HSPA+ is 4G when in fact neither of them is what the real 4G spec was.  AT&T so late, so behind and such a crappy network . . . yet people won't move off of them.  Go figure.
If Apple can deliver an alternative solution that drives business to provide mobile payment solutions via the Passport Wallet they are putting out in iOS6 then so be it.  NFC in the US is over hyped and has not gained real traction.  There are too many competing standards and everyone wants a cut from it. Something that would be consistent across all platforms and retailers is whats needed but US carriers and financial institutions won't play nice.
Finally a company gets it.  I wear dual hearing aids and my hearing loss is in the higher frequencies and its no joy dealing with noisy situations or when I use my phone.  Hearing aids cost a lot of money, about $2500-3k and I don't always want to dig out my BT headset to get a call so I can hear the end user better.