or Connect

Posts by RaptorOO7

You know I actually had a T-Shirt that said that.  I got it in the Caribbean many years ago, always liked it.
As usual its not possible that Apple is infringing on another companies IP! It's simple if they infringed, pay up, if they didn't then the other company can shut up and move on. It's up to the courts to decide if their patent includes how Apple is doing Passbook. Now if the other litigants that are alleged to be infringing who also are a part of Passbook then by extension Apple could be infringing as well since they tie in. Or not and this will get quashed.
If Apple didn't make a shit app to begin with our iPhones would be working better. Sue them for what pointing out the fact that their Maps App if a failure and that we a touted feature (one again) does not meet the promise or the expectation. Get real, I checked Google Maps online and the address came up, seems like a bunch of BS to me. Oh and yes I have owned the iP4, iP4s and I have the iP5 64GB Black on Verizon!
From a legal standpoint Samsung may have a good argument, if in fact jurors did ignore the judges instructions and relied on evidence not provided during the trial to reach their decision then a new trial would be in order. It would also put to rest the case once and for all. If Apple could win this round, what's to say they wouldn't win the next round! Let the games begin.
Apple has a captive audience, they have us locked into their proprietary standard and they control everything.  Given the sheer volume at which Apple purchases components and the fact that they do not market the cables themselves and enjoy a nice % of any "authorized" made for iPod, iPhone,iPad product their profit margins and greed have no limits.
Buying an iPhone is like buying a new car, I wouldn't accept my new car from the dealer with a scratch on it or a nick in the body panels, why the hell should I on the iPhone!  For what these costs Apple should have better QC, it took them nearly a year to get the white iP4 out the door because they couldn't get the color down right I expect no less with the new iPhone 5.  If mine arrives with a nick in it, Verizon will be getting it back and I will wait it out for a...
So it proves that Apple is gouging their customers.  Costs = $3.50 & Sell = $29.00 that is a pretty steep markup and is simply not justifiable under any circumstances.  We have no choice but to pay the ridiculous price since no one can make a true 3rd party cable.  Shameful Apple, simply SHAMEFUL.
I just don't see a 1.0 release that is so messed up as acceptable.  GPS Maps need to be accurate for users and we don't need another excuse for idiots who follow a GPS to the literal extent that they turn onto railroad tracks causing more issues with this.  If Apple was ready with their maps they should have left it out and added it in 6.1 in a few months or done something else.  Having a messed up app from Apple is just not normal, they usually have everything on the mark.
I hope retailers and venue's due add support quickly so this can become even more beneficial for users who don't live in "major" metro markets like NYC, San Francisco,etc but do live in large cities.
Wait, so why doesn't Passbook work with the iPad, that doesn't make sense. Even if its WiFi only (or the LTE version) it should be there, you should be able to sync to all devices, Mac, iPhone, iTouch and iPad. This way you can have your Apple world synced wherever you go.